Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Where are you stationed right... NOW

Full Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by hamdamann View Post
    stationed in san diego california been here for 6 years just got off active duty and now in the reserves
    I'm looking for a good guard Air National Guard unit around San Diego, because I want to go to school out there when my AD contract is up. Know any? I know I should do my research first, but it's always better to get it straight from some one rather than a PR web site.

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

not sure of any in SD but i know a nice little air tech base. LAX AFB. nicely located near LA but not too close. beautiful surrounding areas too.
    Good luck with your new mission.
    Quote Originally Posted by VicTweezy View Post
    I'm looking for a good guard Air National Guard unit around San Diego, because I want to go to school out there when my AD contract is up. Know any? I know I should do my research first, but it's always better to get it straight from some one rather than a PR web site.
    Join the CRAZE! VAPOR CRAZE
    ATTN ALL VAPERS: Support the "WE ARE VAPERS" movement!

Im stationed at Barksdale AFB but am currently deployed but i cant tell you where (actual OPSEC) but im power pro in CE woo hoo.

Im out of Little Rock AFB, Contracting. Same....can't say where I am deployed to (SOCOM tasking) but I am ready to come home and see the family! =)

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Klaven I see that your in a shack... looks similar to ones that I've had to live in on my multiple deployments. Make it home safe and Happy Holidays to you guys out there, hope all is well.

Thanks brother! Happy Holidays to everyone! Keep your heads high and remember the sacrifices we make in our lives and for our families, regardless of whether it's during the holidays, is worth the freedoms and securities that we provide the great US of A!

Full Member Verified Member

I have to say the warmest, sincerest and most heartfelt "Thank YOU" to all of you service men and women and all your families for all the sacrifices that you all make for our country and liberties!

Debby

Klaven do you save 18 year olds with rifles every day where you are deployed at. That tent looks oddly familiar to the one i sleep in every night? That would be a crazy coincidence.

Merry christmas everyone!!!

Full Member Verified Member

Im stationed at Andersen AFB but am currently deployed. I am in Vehicle Maintenance attached with RED HORSE. Happy Holidays everyone

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline ECF Veteran Murdock Ruml's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Elmendorf AFB here. great to see other service members are vaping. i have tried to swap like 5 people in my shop. they think its cool and will some times bum a drag off of me. but the will not make the swap.

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast