Thread: What have you been able to get ahold of overseas?

Full Member Supporting Member

Default What have you been able to get ahold of overseas?

Lookin to see what the brothers in arms have currently setup! Vape on!

My Current Setup: Vamo V3, Innokin iTaste MVP 2.0, unknown mech mod, Chi-krakken clone, IGO-W, iClearo 30(2), Kangertech Protank 3(2), Kangertech Protank 2, iSmoka BCC Mega, 18650 IMR Batteries(5) Multiple flavors(Current Favorite Peach Crush!)

Still coming in the mail: Private V2, Sigelei Silver Dragon, Chammer Mod, Innokin iTaste VV (V3), IGO-L, V5 RDA, 18350 batteries, Drip Tips, IMR 18650 Batteris(2) coil heads, Mesh, kanthanl spool, multiple new juices

Thanks to the holidays mail is being delayed a bit. (Especially if you order from fast tech overseas via APO)

2. Advertisement
    Full Member Verified Member Jhutt's Avatar

dem fish oils tho

I'm over in the wonderful south korea too, I just got my itaste vv 3.0 today actually. I already want more haha

Full Member Supporting Member

What area in south korea are you stationed in?
    "Save a man's life who won't save yours."

When I was stationed in Germany it was not around, with me deploying soon, i am trying to establish some kind of stock since I won't have access. And I have convinced a few if my soldiers to start transitioning to vaping

Full Member Verified Member gruntybob's Avatar

Bought a Black Heimdall mod from a guy running VaprSpot out of Yokosuka. Took three days to ship to Yokota. :not bad:
    Using Tapatalk

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hiramkunz View Post
    And I have convinced a few if my soldiers to start transitioning to vaping
    I've been doing that too. Well not pressuring them, or even suggesting, but if they ask me I tell them it's pretty new and kind of untested, tell them that I love it and that I am available to give them any guidance. If they are interested in it and are thinking about ordering it, I give them one of my Spinners and Evods (I've got a lot) to try out.

Where I'm at right now we only get the PX every two weeks, so people are always running out of cigarettes, so I've got 4 Spinners out on loan right now. Hopefully they like it and will stick with it.

Full Member Verified Member

Sasebo, Japan. FPO addresses are technically U.S. addresses. Other than shipping taking a real looooooooong time I have gotten Egos, batteries, protanks, juices, kayfuns, mech clones, itaste 134... pretty much anything I need/want (mostly wants).