What Mod do I take? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Mod do I take?

In the meantime..... Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

REO would be nice to have.

No matter what you take though, you might want to also consider how you'd store it to protect it from sand/dust/weather. Especially the attached device. Wouldn't want sand all up in your coils.

If REO isn't the route you'd want to go down (still, a pretty good suggestion I think), perhaps your APV of choice with a Kayfun/Kayfun style (with stainless tank).

Another thought, if possible, set aside some ejuice for a care package now, and once you get there and have your mailing address, get the box sent to you. Probably show up a few weeks after you get there, and you could load it up with extra spares, juice and batteries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    <-------Big fan of Wintersun!

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Make sure all your batteries are in cases or customs will take them and they must be in your carry on. I would also have a backup to everything, charger, and tools also. Anything you need a torch for I wouldn't bring, jet lighters are a no no with customs also. Bring a couple months of liquid until you find out how long mail takes. Something to plug drip tip, sand in your arty really sucks, trust me a mouth full of sand from your ecig is not a good thing. This happened with my Terminator that doesn't have a removable drip tip while in lockdown waiting to leave. I had to use papertowels to stuff down it to get as much out as I could.

Full Member Verified Member
    Blog Entries

Cheap clone

Metal tank fed rebuildable with a dripper for off time

plenty of spare kanthal, wicking material, batteries, and TWO chargers!!!!

Remember... a backup for your backup. Be safe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12