PCS with Juice?
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Ruwan
  • 1 Post By Frenchfry1942

Thread: PCS with Juice?

Full Member Verified Member Bochawa's Avatar

Default PCS with Juice?

I have about a year left on my orders here in Italy. At the rate I am finding new vendors and ordering juice I will certainly not finish it all before I PCS. I'm sure I'll stop buying when I get a nice little stockpile but are there rules for PCS-ing with this stuff? Or maybe lots of little baggies in one big baggie in the suitcase?

Quote Originally Posted by Bochawa View Post
    I have about a year left on my orders here in Italy. At the rate I am finding new vendors and ordering juice I will certainly not finish it all before I PCS. I'm sure I'll stop buying when I get a nice little stockpile but are there rules for PCS-ing with this stuff? Or maybe lots of little baggies in one big baggie in the suitcase?
    I'm going to guess you are navy, I haven’t seen any instructions I don’t think big navy has the time. My advice would be to get a small tackle box that can store all of you'r vape gear and use that for the flight(s).
    as far as juice you have the right idea, I would recommend though that before you get on the flight you have the bottles a little empty just a few CM to allow for the bottles to pressurize on the aircraft. as a side note I wouldn’t use a tank right before the flight as the juice area will become pressurized as you climb altitudes and during cabin pressurization, (use a RDA for you last day in Italy before you fly out).

when i fly i tend to disassemble my device before the security check point just to be safe.
    Bochawa likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Tape up the lids real well. Put in a baggy with minimal air. Put in a bigger baggie with some air. I do that for shampoos, etc. when I travel. Works.

On a flight, I have one 10ml bottle (packed) in my carry-on toiletries bag. The rest is in my checked baggage. I break down my one PV and store parts in different spots in my carry-on. Don't forget extra batteries and/or a charger.
    Last edited by Frenchfry1942; 03-27-2014 at 03:10 PM.
    Bochawa likes this.
    "One day I smoked, the next day I was a vaper"