How would you rate AromaEjuice - Page 8

View Poll Results: Please rate our customer service and tell us how we are doing?

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5 stars

72 84.71%
  • 4 stars

9 10.59%
  • 3 stars

0 0%
  • 2 stars

1 1.18%
  • 1 stars

3 3.53%
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: How would you rate AromaEjuice

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by yummi4tunekookie View Post
    You guys are doing an OUTSTANDING job. Besides being the only, longstanding, trusted manufacturer and vendor of WTA, your customer service and shipping times are great!

If I HAD to nitpick, it wouldn't be about the obvious stocking issues/availability of the WTA, given your afformentioned status (paired with the high demand), but some of the fruitier flavors that I've been delving into. The Mahalo, Aloha, and Peachy Keen are pretty muted to me. I'm guess, however, that it's my Kanger Protank & atomizer which are mostly to blame, given that I've heard tons about hot flavors are sharper with a cartomizer. Having gotten frustrated and quit ecigs because of issues with cartos 3 years ago, I'm a bit loathe to try 'em again...though I've heard they've improved as well. ...Someday... I guess I could try steeping the juices a bit longer!

But seriously, that's really my own complaint, and I'm sure it's through no fault at your end. Keep rockin'!
    I can see why you think some of Aroma's flavors seem "muted". Many of them aren't particularly strong compared to other vendors' take on the same flavors. Personally I'm glad that they're this way, nothing turns me off more than some of the atrociously strong (by my palate) flavors some people concoct.
    hittman and tnt56 like this.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I usually use a crystal vision clearo and haven't noticed a reduction in flavor but did with the kanger pro tank 2.

Sanity is overrated. I'd rather be happy.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Actually, I find the Protank to improve the flavors! But, Chris and Jerry ROCK. I received an order yesterday with 3 bottles. One of the bottles was defaulty and leaked out into the bag. I called and Jerry answered. Was really glad to speak to him! I told him of the problem, took pictures and sent to Chris. I have a replacement order in the mail today. Their customer service is OUTSTANDING. They truly care about their customers. And the shipping is awesome. I can place one day and get it two days later. AZ to IN. Thank you Aroma!
    tnt56 likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Some tanks really can mute flavors, especially if you're getting too much airflow and not enough suction to pull up juice. I just got a Nautilus tank, and with the adjustable airflow controller, I can dial in each juice just right. I am enjoying this tank more than my iclear30, Protank 2 or 3, and the Aspire BDC. It really does make a noticeable difference!

To really bring out the nuances though, I have a Cisco dripping atty sitting here that I use from time to time. I tried some of my favorite Aroma in it (Dark Honey Tobacco), and it brought it to a whole new level. It's like listening to your favorite music on a hi-fi audio system.

Woody
    Robinowitz likes this.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

The Cisco lr901 is my favorite for dripping.

Sanity is overrated. I'd rather be happy.

Senior Member Verified Member Banana Vap70's Avatar

I too would rather have a muted flavor then an overpowering flavor.

I just tried the DIY unflavored WTA and I didn't think that that is had much of a flavor or taste at all. This will be perfect for mixing my own or adding to pre mix.

The Bandana didn't seem to me to have a muted flavor, I could defiantly taste the banana. I will have to stick to the Red Tail line in the future because I just prefer more VG to PG and plan on adding flavor if needed as it seems higher VG doesn't tend to carry the flavor as well as higher PG.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Have as yet to have had circumstances arise to find out about the CS as relates to problems.
    I do know that order processing and shipping is right in there with the best of em'.

And the product? Fuggedaboudit, it's the best. Bar none!
    swoody and MsChris like this.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . Home of The First and Best WTA . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    . . . . . . . . . . . It's Not Just About Unflavored Anymore!. . . . . . . . . . .

I placed my first online eJuice order with you and have stuck with you. Everything I have ordered is vapable even if I don't care for a couple of the flavors. The majority have been outstanding and there is no need for me to try switching suppliers. I found snickerdoodle is my ADV and I am hoping I can find another with the order I got in today from you. Your shipping is the best! Two days after you ship I have it. I gave you 5 stars!
    swoody, MsChris and Robinowitz like this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Best customer service I've experienced. Even though sometimes it takes 15 min to confirm :-) haha! Ships same day unless my order is placed in the evening (suppose you could have 24/7 staffing). Haha! The quality of the flavored WTA and unflavored WTA is 5 plus stars. Emails are readily answered. I found Aroma (after a long search for "the" juice and I've stayed there ever since. Great job!!!
    MsChris likes this.

Reo Woodvil 18490 & Mini 2.1, Mini Provari(s), & Precise Simplicity. Smoke-free since 4-27-13.

Placed my third order with Aroma Juice today. Gotta hand it to these folks, they sure ship fast and have a terrific WTA lineup IMHO.

My favorite is the Vanilla Splash WTA with 24mg nic, but I do love the RY4 and Banana flavors too.
    They were nice enough to send me a free sample of their Unflavored WTA juice last order and have added it to some of my other juices, excellent stuff, thanks guys

Only downside is that the flavored WTA juices are only in 10ml bottles, I would love to see larger bottle sizes for the WTA line

Other than that, I have no complaints and will continue to do business with them for a long time to come.

Aroma juice has become my go to ejuice supplier and I have recommended them to all my vaping friends
    hittman and MsChris like this.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast