How would you rate AromaEjuice

View Poll Results: Please rate our customer service and tell us how we are doing?

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5 stars

72 84.71%
  • 4 stars

9 10.59%
  • 3 stars

0 0%
  • 2 stars

1 1.18%
  • 1 stars

3 3.53%
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: How would you rate AromaEjuice

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran radiokaos's Avatar

Default How would you rate AromaEjuice

Please let us know about our customer service and how we are doing?

First Supplier to Manufacture WTA (Whole tobacco Alkaloid)
    10% coupon code on
    www.aromaejuice.com is "ECF".

Come on guys...please give me your honest feedback.

10% coupon code on

Full Member ECF Veteran

Well I ordered a couple sample from ya the other day HAVE TO SAY SHIPPING WAS CRAZY FAST and they should be here soon! Excellent turn around.

Now gotta be Honest, i just hit the supplier forum to pick up something different after ordering my bloog. Never heard much of ya but IM fairly new

So i'm waiting on my PV but when I get it I'll give ya review on the liquid.

Im a bit nervous you dont have more chatter in here but i'll be honest and objective and open minded. This will be my first RY4 never find it in stock were I order so intriguing.

( I could always throw it on my EGO which i hate haven't vaped it in months or wait a week for a review on my new MF bloog Im gonna wait ince i wanna be fair)
    CHEERS
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Qty | Item # | Description | Date Shipped | Tracking #
    1 | 000SAMPLER | Sampler | |
    Flavor: RY 4

Flavor: Marbrow

Flavor: Grape
    Last edited by Siciliansith; 05-22-2011 at 11:04 PM.

Thank you for the reply. As you can look back on our forum we have been around for over 2 years. We have seen vendors come and go. I take pride in good customer service and making sure you are happy with your purchase. If you ever have a question or concern you can always call me. Our phone number is listed on the front page of our Website. Thanks again for your purchase. Drop me a line or give me a call on your next order and I will throw in a little some for you.

Looking at your order I would like to recommend our 555 Blend. Its a great tobacco blend with a nutty undertone. Thanks again for your review.

Quote Originally Posted by Siciliansith View Post
    Well I ordered a couple sample from ya the other day HAVE TO SAY SHIPPING WAS CRAZY FAST and they should be here soon! Excellent turn around.

Now gotta be Honest, i just hit the supplier forum to pick up something different after ordering my bloog. Never heard much of ya but IM fairly new

So i'm waiting on my PV but when I get it I'll give ya review on the liquid.

Im a bit nervous you dont have more chatter in here but i'll be honest and objective and open minded. This will be my first RY4 never find it in stock were I order so intriguing.

( I could always throw it on my EGO which i hate haven't vaped it in months or wait a week for a review on my new MF bloog Im gonna wait ince i wanna be fair)
    CHEERS
    Qty | Item # | Description | Date Shipped | Tracking #
    Flavor: RY 4

Flavor: Marbrow

Flavor: Grape

10% coupon code on

Actually I'm kind of surprised there isn't more interaction going on here.
    I say kind of because many people (myself included) order their supplies online for 2 reasons: it's faster and cheaper than going to the mall & finding one of those little kiosks & shelling out $30 for a 10ml bottle.
    Order at a reasonable price, couple of days later the package shows up in the mail, and life goes on... no problems.
    Any questions we can drop you a line through the site or call you directly... again, no problems.
    People tend to spread the word about problems they experience but with you and Aromae-juice.... NO PROBLEMS!
    Having said all that now I feel guilty about not spreading the word.... will take care of that. *wnik*
    Mr.Mann likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dd45 View Post
    Actually I'm kind of surprised there isn't more interaction going on here.
    I say kind of because many people (myself included) order their supplies online for 2 reasons: it's faster and cheaper than going to the mall & finding one of those little kiosks & shelling out $30 for a 10ml bottle.
    Order at a reasonable price, couple of days later the package shows up in the mail, and life goes on... no problems.
    Any questions we can drop you a line through the site or call you directly... again, no problems.
    People tend to spread the word about problems they experience but with you and Aromae-juice.... NO PROBLEMS!
    Having said all that now I feel guilty about not spreading the word.... will take care of that. *wnik*
    Thanks for the review. My first goal is customer satisfaction. If you purchased a juice that you are not happy with let me know and I will do what it takes to make sure you are a happy vaper.

The second is to educate, and help you achieve a blissful vaping experience.

Our phone number is right on the front page of our website and you can call me anytime or drop me a line. If there is something you want or would like to get tell me and I will be honest and tell you if I can accommodate your needs. If I can't find it or make it for you, I will give you a referral to someone that can.

I have two great employees (Chris and Larry) that are uber fast in getting orders shipped out correctly and timely.

I guess its time to make an announcement but I will do that in a new thread in a few hours.

10% coupon code on

Super Member ECF Veteran Asenath's Avatar

Hey Radiokaos!

I have ordered from you twice now. Yours was actually the first e-juice I ever ordered.

Your shipping is always incredibly fast, and your menthol is the closest I've found to my analogs. It's not minty, and it's not sweet. I am new to vaping, but Aroma E-juice menthol is one of my two daily vapes!

Quote Originally Posted by Asenath View Post
    Hey Radiokaos!

I have ordered from you twice now. Yours was actually the first e-juice I ever ordered.

Your shipping is always incredibly fast, and your menthol is the closest I've found to my analogs. It's not minty, and it's not sweet. I am new to vaping, but Aroma E-juice menthol is one of my two daily vapes!

That is great to hear. Can you give me a honest assessment on the poll above. Its on a scale of 1-5. Please don't hold back and also let me know what you would like to see the in the future.

10% coupon code on

gto

I vote you a 5. Handsdown the fastest shipping & email response.
    Tabber likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gto View Post
    I vote you a 5. Handsdown the fastest shipping & email response.
    Thanks for all the kind remarks. When I'm on the road working my day job, my cohorts Chris and Larry do a great job in taking care of the customers. Well, they do the majority of the shipping.
    Tabber likes this.

10% coupon code on

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast