Whole Tobacco Alkaloid (WTA) now available at Aroma Ejuice - Page 2
Page 2 of 162 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree985Likes

Thread: Whole Tobacco Alkaloid (WTA) now available at Aroma Ejuice

Nicotiana Alchemia Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Here's an informative and somewhat amusing review by terraphon of WTA at 18 mg with some menthol mixed in by Jerry.

You might want to count the vapes before he begins to notice something different about this liquid.

Hint: it doesn't take long.
    Last edited by DVap; 08-16-2011 at 09:03 PM.

Sdh

I wish you had samples of this product. I have to add mucuna puriens to my daily regimen.
    http://www.facebook.com/note.php?not...71780282841780

However, I do not want snus in my mouth....I would rather buy the e-liquid.
    Last edited by Sdh; 08-16-2011 at 09:49 PM. Reason: found a interesting post on facebook
    barefootgirl likes this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nicotiana Alchemia Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sdh View Post
    Sounds interesting. I have seen a few other posts related to this. Do you have more information? Is this just a add in? Or vape straight? Flavor? Tobacco/menthol? What mg per ml? Thank you. I was a pack a day smoker and still puzzled why I have to continuously vape all day. I would love to try something that I could take outside at work and vape 5 minutes and be done.

I feel like I am a slave to my PV habit!

Do you know a rate of absorption of your new product? Or a logical guess?
    If you view terraphon's review of an 18 mg WTA with menthol, you'll see that the effect of the WTA hits him rather quickly.

WTA can be used on it's own as an "unflavored" liquid, though to call it unflavored doesn't quite do WTA justice. WTA has very little "mouth taste", most of the interesting stuff happens with the throat hit and exhale. I'd call it subtle but pronounced, perhaps a seeming contradiction, but the best description I can give. Perhaps some of the F82 Special Blend testers (The F82 is basically unflavored WTA) can share their impressions here. To me, WTA possesses a throat-hit reminiscent of stepping in front of a speeding semi-rig with an earthy honey-like aftertaste.

WTA can also be mixed with flavors. Some of Jerry's test liquids that he sent out illustrate this nicely. In these cases, the nicotine and alkaloid were provided by the WTA itself, diluted to various mg levels.

With WTA, you have to ask yourself what it is you're expecting from WTA. Do you want the taste of the WTA itself taking the lead? Do you want the relaxing tobacco alkaloid effect of the WTA and would prefer to taste the flavors it's mixed with instead of the WTA?

An 18 or 24 mg WTA would probably not be your "all day" vape. At these strengths, it tends to hit quickly and satisfyingly (as terraphon found out during his WTA review). It would be a really good vape for those with only 5 minutes to step out for a vape.

What about folks who like to vape all day? Certainly a small amount of WTA added to a regular e-liquid might add that cumulative "extra" relaxation. At such a diluted level, the WTA might not "stand on it's own" and give it's strong throat-hit and quick hit, but it would provide a certain "roundness" to the regular e-liquid it was mixed into. Perhaps a diluted concentration of just a few mg might suffice (though I'm only speculating as I've not tested this myself). There are so many variables, and each of us is unique.

Perhaps the important take-away is that we're all different and as always, YMMV. Jerry realizes that WTA might not be the thing for everybody. Either you really enjoy the throat-hit and taste, or you enjoy the relaxing effect of the alkaloids (or both). If you don't enjoy either, then you probably don't want WTA.

If WTA does provide a satisfying experience for an individual, then there's the flexibility to use it strong on it's own, in the background and more subtle, or anywhere between.
    Last edited by DVap; 08-16-2011 at 10:21 PM.
    GolemGolem and SandySu like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I considered myself very lucky to test this product before the rest of the market. I've already started posting more about it in another thread so rather than duplicating, if anyone is interested in reading more, here's the thread...
    Go-Go Specific: Thread for All things Go Go

I am soooooooo looking forward to this! this is a game changer for sure. maybe I won't chain Vape anymore. I didn't even understand why I chain Vape until I found this thread. I'm stoked!

Sdh

I am seeking the alkaloid benefit. I am a nurse and it is so alarming to go outside and vape my brains out. I cannot feel anything. I am vaping 36mg and feel like I am vaping air. I would probably look into this for work and to add to my existing diy. I also vape unflavored at times.....so this product would be great straight with menthol of course.

Looking forward.....I will check back at times....any samples for sale?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

So glad Sdh posted a link here in a different thread.

I wouldn't say I chain vape, but I definitely use my PV more than I ever smoked. My biggest issue though has been depression which set in at about 2 weeks after I switched to vaping. I tried many different things, but eventually started supplementing vaping with snus. I've only been using snus for a few weeks, but the depression has definitely subsided. There is definitely something else in tobacco besides the nicotine my body feels like it is missing.

Do you think WTA liquid would work as well as snus?
    SandySu likes this.

will higher mg contain higher wta too? in other words can I buy for instance 36mg and diluted with regular juice to give the desired cig effect?

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran radiokaos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sdh View Post
    I am seeking the alkaloid benefit. I am a nurse and it is so alarming to go outside and vape my brains out. I cannot feel anything. I am vaping 36mg and feel like I am vaping air. I would probably look into this for work and to add to my existing diy. I also vape unflavored at times.....so this product would be great straight with menthol of course.

Looking forward.....I will check back at times....any samples for sale?
    At this time we are only going to offer this product in 5 ML bottles and 10 ML bottles. Maybe in the future we will be able to accommodate samplers.

First Supplier to Manufacture WTA (Whole tobacco Alkaloid)
    10% coupon code on
    www.aromaejuice.com is "ECF".

Full Member ECF Veteran

Are you adding the 4000 + chems back in that we are trying to avoid??? Not being disrespectful just trying to understand how this is accomplished PHD.....