Aromaejuice wants to know how fast did you get your order from start to finish, and were you happy with your order? - Page 19
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree136Likes

Thread: Aromaejuice wants to know how fast did you get your order from start to finish, and were you happy with your order?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

My most recent order took 6 days to get to Chicago. However, the package was out their door pretty quick. The USPS has been pretty slow here in the midwest with this frigid winter we've been having, so I don't put any blame whatsoever on Aroma.

I also agree with what cnew mentioned. I have absolutely no issues waiting a bit extra for the best juice out there. Bar none, Aroma is my favorite juice vendor to date.

Keep up the great work!
    radiokaos likes this.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

It is usps right now. I had a package from amazon that was scheduled for Saturday that didn't come until today. The weather seems to be making everything a day or more late.
    radiokaos and swoody like this.

Sanity is overrated. I'd rather be happy.

Senior Member Verified Member

Of course I'm in AZ too, but I ordered on Friday and got in today's (Monday) mail.
    radiokaos and swoody like this.

I ordered on the 18th and my Dark Honey Tobacco arrived today. This is the ADV I've been searching for!! I cannot recommend this enough.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I ordered on the 16th and received my order on the 19th. I was surprised (and thrilled) it got her so fast!!!
    radiokaos likes this.

Placed my order of high wta ,unflavored, 100%vg, 24mlg nic, 15ml juice on the 23 of March. And I received it today on the 26. Couldn't be happier. First vendor I've used who uses glass bottles . And it was sent in a cardboard box instead of a large envelope thingy other vendors use. I spread it out between six 15ml bottles of my favorite juices. And even that small amount of wta in each bottle it really did transform the satisfaction I feel from each vape . I highly recommend aroma.
    radiokaos likes this.

One odd thing I noticed and forgot to mention. The unflavored 100%vg wta was the thickest juice I've ever seen. I love mixing this with Bobas bounty . And I thought Bobas was thick. This stuff is like molasses. I would imagine vaping this out of a bdc or cartomizer, or really any clearomizer would be impossible without really thinning it out with allot of pg.
    olderthandirt likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dbz443 View Post
    One odd thing I noticed and forgot to mention. The unflavored 100%vg wta was the thickest juice I've ever seen. I love mixing this with Bobas bounty . And I thought Bobas was thick. This stuff is like molasses. I would imagine vaping this out of a bdc or cartomizer, or really any clearomizer would be impossible without really thinning it out with allot of pg.
    And the very fact that it is soooo thick makes it perfection for dripping dbz!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . Home of The First and Best WTA . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    . . . . . . . . . . . It's Not Just About Unflavored Anymore!. . . . . . . . . . .

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Dripping is definitely the way to go for me.
    Ladiekali likes this.

Sanity is overrated. I'd rather be happy.

Nicotiana Alchemia Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dbz443 View Post
    Nooooooooooooooooo!!! If you want to thin out the 24 mg unflavored VS WTA, You can add 0.75 mL of water to a 15 mL bottle. You would be surprised how much this thins it out. Doing this would result in a new concentration of 22.9 mg/mL, a hardly noticeable difference. If you really want to thin it out, use 1.5 mL of water to a 15 mL bottle, this would give 21.8 mg/mL.

The best way to experiment would be to first add 0.75 mL of water and see if you like the result. If you want it thinner, add the second 0.75 mL of water.