Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Updates and Announcements for Aroma Ejuice and WTA

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Me three, although some of those new flavors do sound tasty.

PIF Forum Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Radio, I think there are going to have to be some kind of parameters around the DIY concentrate. Maybe a sign up list here or something for a bottle. I am afraid that some more monetarily privileged people, as well as some other vendors, may scoop up everything before the rest of us get a chance to get ONE bottle.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

In the past, Aroma enforced a one per customer quota. Personally I think first come first served is the most fair approach. I think lists and preorders put the vendor in a bad spot.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by snork View Post
    In the past, Aroma enforced a one per customer quota. Personally I think first come first served is the most fair approach. I think lists and preorders put the vendor in a bad spot.
    I think first come serve is the most fair option if there were some type of guidelines. I guess if there is no issue of availability it wouldn't matter. It honestly isn't any real way to satisfy everybody.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mann View Post
    Radio, I think there are going to have to be some kind of parameters around the DIY concentrate. Maybe a sign up list here or something for a bottle. I am afraid that some more monetarily privileged people, as well as some other vendors, may scoop up everything before the rest of us get a chance to get ONE bottle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mann View Post
    I think first come serve is the most fair option if there were some type of guidelines. I guess if there is no issue of availability it wouldn't matter. It honestly isn't any real way to satisfy everybody.

I agree with Mr Mann, and think sales should be limited so that we all have an opportunity. I think it's the best way to prevent the problems Jerry's mentioned.
    Also, wider distribution among the greatest number of users raises awareness more and promotes the product better.

If we had a dedicated signup thread, Jerry would be able to determine the demand on supply and estimate what limits to set.

Once everyone has placed their order, any surplus could have a second offering for sale.
    ~Sue~Feb2012 likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

And if the signup exceeded supply?

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

And if the signup exceeded supply?
    I was thinking that Radio could make the list himself considering he would be able to specify the slots per batch. I understand, upon reflection, that this would also mean that only forum members would be allowed to be on the list, or just members/customers who were in the know. I don't think a list is a good idea for a myriad of reasons now, but I was just tossing an idea out there--not as the idea, but to see if we could collectively discuss it with him. Whatever the case, I hope as many of the people that want some can get some.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I hope everyone who wants some can get some. I'm not particularly interested; I'm good with my selection of Aroma WTA and non-WTA juice. I don't mix or DIY at all (but do have a stash of high Nic PG & VG for the apocalypse).
    Mr.Mann likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I hope everyone who wants some can get some. I'm not particularly interested; I'm good with my selection of Aroma WTA and non-WTA juice. I don't mix or DIY at all (but do have a stash of high Nic PG & VG for the apocalypse).
    Hahaha! I hear you on that. I just have a hard time (sometimes) vaping my other juices comfortably. Hey, if I had known about Aroma earlier, it wouldn't be an issue. I see so many bottles waiting on the missing link that it's funny--I say they're steeping, but they're really waiting for my favorite acronym!

Full Member ECF Veteran morepyro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by radiokaos View Post

Our Second flavor is Mahalo. It is another sweet and fruit vape with flavor accents that come from Hawaii .

I will work up a better description later today.
    Do you have an update on the Mahalo description? More to the point, does it have coconut in it? I like island fruit, but can't stand coconut.

Jim

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast