Updates and Announcements for Aroma Ejuice and WTA
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Updates and Announcements for Aroma Ejuice and WTA

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran radiokaos's Avatar

Default Updates and Announcements for Aroma Ejuice and WTA

Hello to all,

Just wanted to touch base and keep you informed on sales and changes.

We are going to do a concentrate DIY WTA sale I'm just scrambling for bottles.

I'm starting to fall behind on emails, and calls and just wanted to fill you in.

If you have a question, please feel free to post it on our subforum and maybe someone might chime in.

Chris, Dr. Fred and myself are in overdrive. I need to take a break for a day so I will be offline tomorrow. We will still be processing all orders and we strive to get them out the same day but we tell everyone within 24 hours just in case.

Once again I will post here for the concentrate DIY WTA sales as well as other important information.
    kellie, Reddhott and Dream like this.

First Supplier to Manufacture WTA (Whole tobacco Alkaloid)
    10% coupon code on
    www.aromaejuice.com is "ECF".

OK folks...its close to midnight and I'm not even close to catching up. I'm running back to the lab in about 30 minutes and will be there till the sun comes up.

Tomorrow we will add more inventory but I need to step back from being online for day to take care of stuff in the lab and at the office. I'm a tad stressed and don't want to let anyone down so please be patient.

I also hired Spencer to help out as well. She is great gal and is easy to talk to. She has a little bit of a learning curve, but Spencer knows my other company as well.

Chris is my right hand gal and mom that looks out for me. She makes sure your order gets to you in a timely fashion. Larry is also a big help and top notch person in our logistics and shipping dept.

Dr. Fred is working hard in the lab and is coming up with some new ideas. I figured in about a week or two I will be at ease. I want to catch up with the forum but its hard doing that along with a ton of other duties. More help is on the way and we will add more flavors and inventory very shortly.

Thanks for all your support and encouragement.
    snork likes this.

10% coupon code on

What would Freud say? Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Thanks for the heads up a P-38 order should be coming soon...

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Awesome!

Taking time off is ESSENTIAL to running a great business...

Update

We some new batch of Red Tail Vapor almost ready to go into stock

Tobacco Road
    Dark Honey Tobbacco
    Cinna Roll
    Grandma's Apply Pie "thanks Grandma Joy for your help"

? Dessert.....(new flavor below)

This is my attempt at a new flavor that was inspired during a thread last night. I was looking back and realized I missed living in Miami along with its culture. One of my favorite treats there was Flan. But not your typical flan....this delicious dessert is aimed at the Cuban Caramel custard treat that melts in your mouth. Its a perfect dessert for the end of the day.

So I asked a couple of friends to try it and they thought it was a Boston cream pie. My jaw dropped and then I realized they are from North Dakota and never experienced Miami soul cuisine.

Check on the site for Red Tail products in the flavored WTA section. We should have it updated by the end of today. Some stock is already in the database so if you are looking for something check the website.
    Last edited by radiokaos; 06-07-2012 at 09:15 AM.
    Reddhott likes this.

10% coupon code on

PIF Forum Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by radiokaos View Post
    Update

We some new batch of Red Tail Vapor almost ready to go into stock

Tobacco Road
    Dark Honey Tobbacco
    Cinna Roll
    Grandma's Apply Pie "thanks Grandma Joy for your help"

? Dessert.....(new flavor below)

This is my attempt at a new flavor that was inspired during a thread last night. I was looking back and realized I missed living in Miami along with its culture. One of my favorite treats there was Flan. But not your typical flan....this delicious dessert is aimed at the Cuban Caramel custard treat that melts in your mouth. Its a perfect dessert for the end of the day.

So I asked a couple of friends to try it and they thought it was a Boston cream pie. My jaw dropped and then I realized they are from North Dakota and never experienced Miami soul cuisine.

Check on the site for Red Tail products in the flavored WTA section. We should have it updated by the end of today. Some stock is already in the database so if you are looking for something check the website.
    You're killing me Jerry! haha

Crazy Mod Collector Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

So are you calling it "Cuban Flan" or "Boston Creme Pie"?
    Mods = Lost count and can't find half of them

Quote Originally Posted by BluSwatch View Post
    So are you calling it "Cuban Flan" or "Boston Creme Pie"?
    You guys will know it when the flavor is up. Its pretty good. I'm waiting on labels which probably wont be here till Monday...UGH.

Could print out a few temp labels but the Red Tail Line is in a class all by itself.

FYI...I will be going out of town next week so I won't have internet often. I will try to check in daily but just in case I thought I would give you a heads up. I will be working with my other gig, but I hope to get some inspiration and some sleep while on the road.

10% coupon code on

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Today my main means of communicating with this forum went through the laundry so I'll be limited too until I figure out whether my phone's a goner. I hope not! Trying rice, refrigeration, whatever I can muster. I'll give it 'til Monday to revive, if not, $$$.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran kwcharlie's Avatar

give it time snork, that's the only thing that makes sure all the water's out. if it wasn't powered up wet it should be OK,

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast