Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Dekang

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Dekang

Could someone tell me if any of the juices sold at Aroma are Dekang or mixed with Dekang? If I am not mistaken when Aroma first opened it was Dekang and all the juice that is in the list without wta is dekang, so most are dekang just with wta?
    Last edited by passerbyeus; 06-14-2012 at 03:40 PM.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I know for sure that the red tail line is not dekang. I haven't tried any of the regular liquids.

Sanity is overrated. I'd rather be happy.

PIF Forum Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I vape mostly Red Tail, but I have tried the Turkish with WTA. If that is Dekang, that is the best damn Dekang I have ever had.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran radiokaos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by passerbyeus View Post
    Could someone tell me if any of the juices sold at Aroma are Dekang or mixed with Dekang? If I am not mistaken when Aroma first opened it was Dekang and all the juice that is in the list without wta is dekang, so most are dekang just with wta?
    Hello Passerbyeus,

Lets clear this up. Since you and a couple people question my product including a person who claims to be a supplier lets put this on the table.

First off, have you tried our Aroma Ejuice or Red Tail Vapor line?

If you have not tried any of our products, do you think it would be a little unfair to label a supplier selling a product it is not?

Lastly, I can assure you that our Aroma Ejuice line is NOT Dekang. Furthermore, our Red Tail Vapor line is in a class of its own and you would have a hard time trying to find a domestic or international company producing flavors similar to our Red Tail Line.

So please feel free to PM or post your Order number and let us know if you think our product is Dekang. If you have not ordered from us I think your assumptions are just that.....just assumptions and mistruths. I have read your posts elsewhere on the forum and I think your statements are unfounded.

Step up and show US proof that we use Dekang liquids. If you have no proof I would suggest you open your mind a little bit and dont' belive everything you read on the internet.

I will donate $1,000 worth of WTA Flavored Eliquid (to you or anyone else) if you can prove my product is from Dekang which you claim it is.

First Supplier to Manufacture WTA (Whole tobacco Alkaloid)
    10% coupon code on
    www.aromaejuice.com is "ECF".

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran radiokaos's Avatar

Also to answer to another question about DK-TAB its a flavor.....companies makes a similar flavor like DK-TAB.

If you want a list of companies that offer a flavor similar to DK-TAB maybe you should try the search button or doing a search on Google.

Lastly, I welcome you to call me and ask me on the phone any questions you may have about any of the flavors we offer with our Aroma Ejuice or Red Tail Vapor line.
    Last edited by radiokaos; 06-16-2012 at 12:30 AM.

First Supplier to Manufacture WTA (Whole tobacco Alkaloid)
    10% coupon code on
    www.aromaejuice.com is "ECF".

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by radiokaos View Post
    I will donate $1,000 worth of WTA Flavored Eliquid to MastiffMike!
    While totally unexpected, I certainly appreciate it!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

This is probably off-topic or the wrong place to post this question, but my limited experience with and research about Dekang eliquid has me believe that it is very good in quality and consistency. Is this belief mistaken?

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I think you're right snork. For some reason a lot of people talk poorly about it. Dekang was my first liquid ever. I may not care for some of their flavors but that could be said about just about any vendor.

Sanity is overrated. I'd rather be happy.

Crazy Mod Collector Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

hittman - that is for sure! I have a number of vendors that I LOVE one flavor, but have not yet found more in their line I like as much.
    sheryder likes this.
    Mods = Lost count and can't find half of them

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

If this was Dekang juice there would be no reason to lie, as whatever it is, it's just the best damn juice money can buy, high quality base juice and when you add in the WTA, it can't be beat by anyone. So some people may want to try to tarnish Aroma's reputation by looking to sling some mud but that's probably because no one can compete with it and they have to do something

the-joker-artwork-3.jpg
    dodari likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast