Aroma review thread
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree94Likes

Thread: Aroma review thread

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Aroma review thread

There should be a sticky for peoples review. IMHO. IDK, it’s up to you guys. I, myself am not a good reviewer. I don’t like most things. I tried many liquids that got great reviews and hated them. Some still hate, others hated at first, then thought they were ok, but still would not probably order more. Like Boba’s Bounty. (BTW, Boba’s is just old butterscotch flavor to me. Really… tried it side by side with some expired butterscotch.)

I liked most things jerry has made but hated, or hate right now, may grow on me IDK, is tobacco Road. (My opinion is still out.

Should you guys make a sticky for things like this? (Hope I didn't miss something and there is one -- Duh.)

**Edited cause it came out out all funky colored.
    Last edited by Kookie; 04-06-2013 at 03:57 PM.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran radiokaos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kookie View Post
    There should be a sticky for peoples review. IMHO. IDK, it’s up to you guys. I, myself am not a good reviewer. I don’t like most things. I tried many liquids that got great reviews and hated them. Some still hate, others hated at first, then thought they were ok, but still would not probably order more. Like Boba’s Bounty. (BTW, Boba’s is just old butterscotch flavor to me. Really… tried it side by side with some expired butterscotch.)

I liked most things jerry has made but hated, or hate right now, may grow on me IDK, is tobacco Road. (My opinion is still out.

Should you guys make a sticky for things like this? (Hope I didn't miss something and there is one -- Duh.)

**Edited cause it came out out all funky colored.
    There are a few threads....let me see what I can do ....thread may be weird for the next few days but will sort it out.
    snork likes this.

First Supplier to Manufacture WTA (Whole tobacco Alkaloid)
    10% coupon code on
    www.aromaejuice.com is "ECF".

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Yeah, I know I've posted my impressions all over the place and tried to condense them a couple of times. It might be cool to have something stickied and hopefully it would remain a "review" thread and not turn into a chat thread.
    God how I hate the word "review" when it comes to juice. There is not a single person on earth qualified to be a juice reviewer except for his/herself. Make a sticky called the "Opinions are like _______s" thread.
    homeprogreen likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Last edited by snork; 04-07-2013 at 02:24 AM. Reason: feel better now, out of my system

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Flavor is so subjective that all anybody can really do is give their impression of each juice. I might taste totally different flavors in a juice then snork or anybody else

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran radiokaos's Avatar

For the record all reviews positive or negative are welcomed here. If you don't give us and your fellow Vapers feedback we will not learn if the majority like or dislike a certain flavor. Also don't hold back regarding reviews located on our website. Every review gets published even if its a one star review. It does not do us or others justice if you sugar coat a review.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Robinowitz likes this.

First Supplier to Manufacture WTA (Whole tobacco Alkaloid)
    10% coupon code on
    www.aromaejuice.com is "ECF".

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by radiokaos View Post
    There are a few threads....let me see what I can do ....thread may be weird for the next few days but will sort it out.
    IDK, I'm not suggesting more work for ya' Jerry. (Consolidating threads and all.) I'm saying something that could be started and let it work itself out. Personally I'd rather hear about you in the lab there making us all more juice, LOL (me/ cracks the whip, JK). It could turn out to be somewhat helpful to you too -- possibly. If youíre getting a higher percentage of people not liking a particular concoction, you could make a more informed decision to switch up or something if you wish to.

Quote Originally Posted by snork View Post
    Yeah, I know I've posted my impressions all over the place and tried to condense them a couple of times. It might be cool to have something stickied and hopefully it would remain a "review" thread and not turn into a chat thread.
    God how I hate the word "review" when it comes to juice. There is not a single person on earth qualified to be a juice reviewer except for his/herself. Make a sticky called the "Opinions are like _______s" thread.
    I know. (And, yes opinion would be most appropriate.) I see separate posts about different flavors that people offer their opinion all through this section. Itís kind of frustrating to me personally to find emí. Even though, yes indeed, I certainly take those opinions with a grain of salt, but regardless I do like to see what other do say. (Secretly, so that I can disagree like what I said in the beginning of this post, lol.) Seriously though, it could be helpful in certain ways. Especially if a name of a flavor is vague, for instance the "Serfs Choice". The description says: "Natural tobacco taste unlike the kings tobacco with notes of green herbs, oak and ceder with a slight hint of nuts." (Not that Jerry would be that vague, but take this as an example for sake of argument.) I love all kinds of nuts, but for some reason I can't stand hazel nuts. If a good number of people are saying they taste hazel huts, I wouldnít spend the money to venture there. But someone says the green herbs taste to me like cabbage. The Pollock in me would give it a second thought. Yummy cabbage! Hazel nuts be dammed. Letís give it a whirl. Ė LOL, canít imagine vaping a cabbage taste, but this is just an absurd example. (I actually donít like hazel nuts though.)

Quote Originally Posted by homeprogreen View Post
    Flavor is so subjective that all anybody can really do is give their impression of each juice. I might taste totally different flavors in a juice then snork or anybody else
    Absolutely agree! Itís almost like discussing what colors you like, and to boot, I would venture to say we are all most likely ex-smokers. Smoking certainly messes up your taste buds. So, it's like discussing colors with varying degrees of color blind people.
    I was reading a review for some juice somewhere, donít remember where, but I guy jumped in and said it tasted like windex. Someone jumped in and belittled the guy for saying that. Hey, maybe it just tasted like windex to the guy. Maybe the guy got his mouth washed out with Lifebuoy soap by his mother to often when he was a kid and everything is messed up for him. Who knows?
    Regardless, I do enjoy reading what others say. IMHO, it would be nice to see in one thread. Your right too snork, without idle chit chat. Maybe some guidelines to the postings in the thread.

BTW, the "Serfs Choice" tastes like the kings socks! -- JK LOL

**edit: misspelled serf the second instance, lol. Sorry misspell alot - duh.
    Last edited by Kookie; 04-07-2013 at 08:58 PM.
    homeprogreen likes this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by radiokaos View Post
    For the record all reviews positive or negative are welcomed here. If you don't give us and your fellow Vapers feedback we will not learn if the majority like or dislike a certain flavor. Also don't hold back regarding reviews located on our website. Every review gets published even if its a one star review. It does not do us or others justice if you sugar coat a review.
    Missed this one while composing my long drawn out post there. Yeah, right on Jerry. My verdict is still out on the Tobacco Road. Giving it a fair chance, but don't think so far it's my cup of tea so to speak. I ordered 4 bottles because I mix the 12 and 24 to make 18. One 20ml bottle was gonna be for me and I was gonna experiment with some menthol drops in the other for my partner. (Still have 2 10ml in original bottles.) Another thought here is maybe a trader sticky or include a trader thing in the opinion sticky. Wouldnít mind trading my Tobacco Road (maybe, jury is still out) with something I havenít gotten around to trying yet.

One flavor that surprised me is the Mint Mango Berry. Got that for my partner since she is of the menthol school (mint / menthol -- somewhat similar in my thought) and I really like the hell out of it. She does too. UmmÖ no trade, definitely need to order more. Yummers.

Will do on the site once I actually give it a while. Yes, like or dislike. I did post something on the FB page describing juice with WTA compared to any straight nic juice. Straight nic juice to me is like vaping diet juice. It lacks a kind of complexity. If that makes any sense.

felix_thinking.jpg

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I think a trade/pass it on thread is good idea

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I've been in an awful awful mood lately when it comes to the way all the eliquid vendors, not just Jerry, are treated here on ECF. There is a certain segment of the vocal populace that seems to get some kind of gratification from treating eliquid like it was vintage wine. Bandying terms like "Flavorist" and "Flavor Artist" they ceaselessly debate the merits of some and deride others with innuendo. I'd like to know, how come today's eliquid god is tomorrow's patsy? Why do they flit like butterflies from vendor to vendor? Just to have an excuse to blither and blabber? It's not that complicated. Find a juice that you like and shut the hell up.

Ahhhh.

I know that was a very hypocritical thing to write but it's been a long time coming. Don't mind me. I'll be back to nermal tomorrow.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast