King or Queen of the Thread - Page 213
Page 213 of 454 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223263313 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 4540
Like Tree3143Likes

Thread: King or Queen of the Thread

  1. #2121
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    homeprogreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Sonora CA
    Posts
    1,906

    Default

    Did you guys see this post from MsChris?

    DIY WTA Monday. Limited VS (Very Special) DIY WTA Jerry produced from a select strain and year of phenomenally organically grown tobacco leaves. 100% VG with superb light coloring. Please, anyone who buys this special run we would most decidedly want your reviewsand/or comments. Thanks!
    Cnew and tnt56 like this.

    If your going to post drama then give me time to make popcorn first

  2. #2122
    Country gal Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    FranC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    92,630

    Default

    Good mornin,folks

  3. #2123
    ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    hittman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    19,576
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Morning. I didn't see that.
    FranC likes this.




    Sanity is overrated. I'd rather be happy.

  4. #2124
    Country gal Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    FranC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    92,630

    Default

    Morning,Hitt
    hittman likes this.

  5. #2125
    PV Master* Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    tnt56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Tripple digits half way to home
    Posts
    6,347
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Good morning gang.
    RM 2' built. All micro coils at 1.4-1.6 ohms. Plus one spare. DK Tab in one. HHV in the other 2 Reo's. Spare parts kit show up yesterday for my ELA.
    I had such good luck yesterday I'm kinda worried about today.
    Sometime today I got to go get my blood sister her birthday card. And this year I'm going for a tear jerker.
    We agreed a few years ago to only send funny cards. Well this year she sent a real tear jerker to me. Pay back time.
    Have a great day all
    hittman and FranC like this.
    Started vaping on 09/05/2012
    If I stumble and fall, I will get back up. I will never ever give up!

  6. #2126
    ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    hittman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    19,576
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Just take some duct tape, cross your fingers, and tape them together. It could work.
    FranC likes this.




    Sanity is overrated. I'd rather be happy.

  7. #2127
    Country gal Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    FranC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    92,630

    Default

    Good morning,folks

  8. #2128
    Country gal Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    FranC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    92,630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hittman View Post
    Just take some duct tape, cross your fingers, and tape them together. It could work.
    Duct tape has so many uses. LOL
    tnt56 likes this.

  9. #2129
    ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    hittman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    19,576
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    My kids got on a kick some time ago where they were making all kinds of stuff out of it.
    tnt56 likes this.




    Sanity is overrated. I'd rather be happy.

  10. #2130
    Signature Guru Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    PLANofMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Woodburn, OR
    Posts
    3,724
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by homeprogreen View Post
    Did you guys see this post from MsChris?

    DIY WTA Monday. Limited VS (Very Special) DIY WTA Jerry produced from a select strain and year of phenomenally organically grown tobacco leaves. 100% VG with superb light coloring. Please, anyone who buys this special run we would most decidedly want your reviewsand/or comments. Thanks!
    Wow. Probably gone already and even if it wasn't, too broke to order any.
    Thankfully, I've got a pretty good stash of Aroma Juices already, and my last order of DIY WTA has helped extend that stash's useful lifetime considerably.

    Hopefully Jerry will do a VS blend every year.

    Quote Originally Posted by tnt56 View Post
    Good morning gang.
    RM 2' built. All micro coils at 1.4-1.6 ohms. Plus one spare. DK Tab in one. HHV in the other 2 Reo's. Spare parts kit show up yesterday for my ELA.
    I had such good luck yesterday I'm kinda worried about today.
    Sometime today I got to go get my blood sister her birthday card. And this year I'm going for a tear jerker.
    We agreed a few years ago to only send funny cards. Well this year she sent a real tear jerker to me. Pay back time.
    Have a great day all
    You should at least pick up the musical birthday card that folds into a pedestal with a unicorn with a rainbow coming out it's butt. You can send it next year.
    Last edited by PLANofMAN; 01-08-2014 at 03:10 PM.
    hittman and tnt56 like this.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks