Newbie-port - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Newbie-port

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran radiokaos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Freefall_Doug View Post
    Hey Radiokaos! Newbie Port... still is lonely with no reviews!

I just picked up a bottle of WTA so I know you have been busy in the lab... a first (beeer!!!). We have a good hearted skydiving tradition that any time someone admits to trying something for the first time jumping they have to buy a case of beer to share, so that the rest of us will sit around and listen to their story.

Once you get done sleeping off the latest production run please let me know if you want me to resubmit my review for Newbie Port... would love to see it getting some good reviews (although that may limit the future availability of my all day vape!).
    Freefall Doug

Thanks for your kind words.

What part of the country is your DZ.

I have 6 solo jumps in Eloy and a few hours flying jumpers in both the skyvan and super otters.

On my last solo jump I managed to break my hip (femur). I do hang with a few teams (air force and army) and those guys love to party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Freefall_Doug likes this.

First Supplier to Manufacture WTA (Whole tobacco Alkaloid)
    10% coupon code on
    www.aromaejuice.com is "ECF".

Senior Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by radiokaos View Post
    Freefall Doug

Thanks for your kind words.

What part of the country is your DZ.

I have 6 solo jumps in Eloy and a few hours flying jumpers in both the skyvan and super otters.

On my last solo jump I managed to break my hip (femur). I do hang with a few teams (air force and army) and those guys love to party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Small world! A jumper and a jump pilot too.

I am a tandem instructor on the weekends at a small Cessna 182 DZ called Danielson Skydiving that is located in North East CT. Jump all over the place when I can pull myself away from my full time job.

I used be in Eloy every single Christmas and New-years for the Holiday Boogie. That was when I was single, and much less accountable! Simpler times lol. That is my favorite drop zone hands down. Jumped from all there planes, minus Larry Hill's jet trainer. Got a hand full of balloon jumps all across Eloy from Burners Balloon, one year one girl (not in my group) did a balloon jump and landed inside the security fence of the prison. I also had a number of fun nights at the Bent Prop (I think that bar is the bent prop? they all have similar names that blend together!). Just thinking about it is a great trip down memory lane!

Sorry to hear about the bad luck on the last jump, people getting hurt at some point in their career seems to be part of the norm but I hate to head about it, but I especially hate to hear about injuries for people on their student jumps.

I know you guys were located in AZ, but I didn't stop to consider that you might be right near Eloy. Next time I am going to be in town I would be honored if I could get a tour of the business!
    Last edited by Freefall_Doug; 11-01-2013 at 07:18 PM.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran radiokaos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Freefall_Doug View Post
    Small world! A jumper and a jump pilot too.

I am a tandem instructor on the weekends at a small Cessna 182 DZ called Danielson Skydiving that is located in North East CT. Jump all over the place when I can pull myself away from my full time job.

I used be in Eloy every single Christmas and New-years for the Holiday Boogie. That was when I was single, and much less accountable! Simpler times lol. That is my favorite drop zone hands down. Jumped from all there planes, minus Larry Hill's jet trainer. Got a hand full of balloon jumps all across Eloy from Burners Balloon, one year one girl (not in my group) did a balloon jump and landed inside the security fence of the prison. I also had a number of fun nights at the Bent Prop (I think that bar is the bent prop? they all have similar names that blend together!). Just thinking about it is a great trip down memory lane!

Sorry to hear about the bad luck on the last jump, people getting hurt at some point in their career seems to be part of the norm but I hate to head about it, but I especially hate to hear about injuries for people on their student jumps.

I know you guys were located in AZ, but I didn't stop to consider that you might be right near Eloy. Next time I am going to be in town I would be honored if I could get a tour of the business!
    Our door is always open. Our lab is about a 20 minute flight from our front door to Eloy. We have runway access at our lab and can be down in Eloy in minutes. If you really wanted to I can take you up in a 182 but the only issue is that its a turbo retract.

No more jumps for me unless I'm in a Baker Hot Seat ejecting out from a airplane.

First Supplier to Manufacture WTA (Whole tobacco Alkaloid)
    10% coupon code on
    www.aromaejuice.com is "ECF".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12