Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree410Likes

Thread: Unflavored WTA Reviews and Reactions

Nicotiana Alchemia Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Default Unflavored WTA Reviews and Reactions

Might as well put up a thread for folks to post their reviews and reactions to Aromas' latest unflavored 24 mg WTA.

It doesn't have to be a full review, post however much or little you want, either good or bad.

So let the degeneration of the thread toward chit-chat begin.. now!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Will there be cookies?
    firechick, MsChris and rangerrobin like this.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . Home of The First and Best WTA . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    . . . . . . . . . . . It's Not Just About Unflavored Anymore!. . . . . . . . . . .

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

My purchase from the most recent batch that was made available on 10-31-13 should be in tomorrows’ mail.
    So for the now, I offer up my thoughts on the previous batch, from 10-7-13.

I primarily vape unflavored, currently my all day vape is 36mg unflavored VG.
    I identified myself as one being in need of the WTA's to keep from using cigarettes years ago and to that end I augment my vaping with regular use of snus and snuff.
    The bottle from the previous batch represents my first use of WTA Unflavored from Aroma.

Light amber color with a light woody or nut-like smell in the bottle.
    My wife detects no room note when it is vaped.

Initially I only dripped it onto a 510 atty, generally with the morning coffee and then again in the evening to unwind from the work-a-day.
    The softening of emotional edges, feeling of well being is readily felt after 10 or so draws from the PV.
    The wood taste is faint but noticeable. I do like the taste!

The past 2 weeks I have taken to adding 0.5ml to 10ml of my usual 36mg VG.
    Used in this fashion the efficacy is evident to me in that my average use of 3ml's per day of my regular liquid has dropped to about 2ml per day. Number of snus portions used per day has dropped off as well.
    The unique taste can still be discerned, but only just.

Again though, will there be cookies?
    Last edited by olderthandirt; 11-07-2013 at 01:56 PM.
    hittman, snork, MsChris and 1 others like this.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . Home of The First and Best WTA . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    . . . . . . . . . . . It's Not Just About Unflavored Anymore!. . . . . . . . . . .

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

So I just received a bottle from this latest release and tried it comparing to the previous release. Both releases were sampled in a smok Octopus dripper built to 1.7ohms and fired up at 8 watts

In this release I didn't notice the slight woody flavor notes that the last release had. Not a bad thing it's just I kind of liked that.

This release seems thicker then the last release. Still has nice amber color

This release seems more Unflavored then last release if that makes any sense to anybody again not a bad thing it's just I did enjoy the slight hints of flavor in the last couple of releases

But the important thing is that compared to the other releases I get the same sense of calm and satisfaction from this release compared to the others

Oh and before I forget this is for OTD
    image.jpg

If your going to post drama then give me time to make popcorn first

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Cookies make me smile, thank you (-:

Received my bottle of the latest batch today as well. Will do a comparison later tonight or tomorrow.
    homeprogreen likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member

I received mine yesterday as well.

It sat in the cold mailbox all day so it was thick upon first opening.

I gave it a light run under hot water in the faucet to try to bring it to room temperature.

As far as flavor goes I love it. Very light, it has a very light earthy or woody taste. This is dripping in a regular 510 atomizer, 2 ohms, on a regular ego-t battery. Bare bones, no bells and whistles.

It was suprisingly smooth with next to no lung or throat hit. My flavored WTA's have way more throat hit which I attribute to the PG %, I actually don't like much if any throat hit, but I was suprised that at 24mg there wasn't still some throat hit.

Consistency still seems weird after sitting the night getting back to room temp. Maybe I need to shake it more, but it almost feels like there is a thicker portion of VG near the top of the bottle, and the thinner portion near the bottom. How thick should this batch really be? Maybe I need to shake it a lot more to get it to full mix. It feels interesting putting the dropper into the bottle, you can feel the viscosity of the juice near the top/neck of the bottle.

Either way it left me relaxed and happy with the purchase.
    MsChris and homeprogreen like this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

My purchase from the most recent batch, AE1113-15 came in the mail on 11-7-13.

When compared to the previous batch, AE1013-15, the amber color is quite a bit darker but the woody, nut-like smell, while still present, is fainter then the previous one.
    This new batch is noticeably thicker.

Being thicker it really lends itself to dripping for me. The nutty taste is almost completely absent from the vape, for use as DIY this is prolly a good thing but I can't help but miss it all the same.

As for the efficacy of the WTA content, a few days use would be more telling but from the 10 hits or so I've taken over the past 15 minutes I have the sense it'll be just fine!

Full Member ECF Veteran beachroadbum's Avatar

ok spent about about three straight hours enjoying it with brand new ikenvape io6 atomizer on provari 5.0 watts...saturated that atomizer and bam puffed away...fantastic...but I am an american spirit organic full strength smoker hopeful soon x smoker...to me it was a stale tobacco taste closer to marlboro...would it be possible to freshen up the beautiful tobacco subtlety...like those organic american spirits?

-beachbum

Full Member ECF Veteran beachroadbum's Avatar

ok so wow...got in on this most recent batch...arrived today...smoking it pure with provari ikenvape 2.5ohm io6 ato...whew dog...the stale tobacco taste is gone from the last batch...and this smoke is so nice...bit sweeter but still fullness...i could seriously smoke this all darn day by itself! congrats and keep it up!!!
    one super pumped fan!

-beachbum

Nicotiana Alchemia Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I tried the latest 24 mg WTA as an all-day vape and beautiful women flocked to me, my mother in law moved to another town, and my dog stopped farting.

Or did I dream that?

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast