Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Like Tree196Likes

Thread: A friend needs your prayers

I just read the eulogy too, Snork. It's lovely. How wonderful that God chose you and Robin for Colin's parents - He obviously knew what He was doing. As painful as it is, I'm sure He knows what He is doing now, as well. May He continue to bless you!
    ~Sue~Feb2012 and shedevil7953 like this.

CASAA ** PROVARINATI

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Snork, I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. We never lose the people we love, because they live the rest of our lives with us, in our hearts and memories.

I've read your blogs. Thank you, Sir, for sharing your heart with us.

Sue
    snork likes this.
    ....that's a Beta version of a sig banner I found somewhere on the internet...the $$$ saved # is not correct LOL

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by searching4answers View Post
    Snork, I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. We never lose the people we love, because they live the rest of our lives with us, in our hearts and memories.

I've read your blogs. Thank you, Sir, for sharing your heart with us.

Sue
    You're welcome. It's important to me for many reasons.
    Things are very difficult but we're getting through. I am determined to live a happy life and am doing whatever feeble (for now) things I can do to lead others in that direction.

Senior Member Verified Member

Again today, you crossed my mind, Snork. Sending you a smile as you and your wife put one foot in front of the other. Some days that's all that's necessary....then we get another day to try it again.
    snork and Cucco like this.

Reo Woodvil 18490 & Mini 2.1, Mini Provari(s), & Precise Simplicity. FT vapor since 4-27-13.

ECF Veteran

I'm so sorry for your loss. There are no appropriate words to convey in times of loss. I read your eulogy and how precious! I love that you gave much appreciation and thankfulness to your wife! No wonder Colin was the awesome young man that he was. I lift you and your family up in prayer. May you feel the love of God and friends wrapped around you both .
    Last edited by shedevil7953; 01-21-2014 at 03:40 AM. Reason: mispelled Colin's name
    snork, PLANofMAN and Cucco like this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Oh wow. That came at an excellent moment.
    Thank you.
    Cucco likes this.

Snork, You and your wife just crossed my mind....Just wanted you to know. Sometimes grief can creep up when life begins to feel almost "normal." Just the ebb and the flow of life. Hope you are experiencing some moments of levity and peace. Take good care of yourselves.

Reo Woodvil 18490 & Mini 2.1, Mini Provari(s), & Precise Simplicity. FT vapor since 4-27-13.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Yes and no, there are moments, long stretches even, of levity and peace, but we miss him so much.
    PLANofMAN, Cucco and Robinowitz like this.

Yes....and of course....such a profound and humbling process. Grateful to hear that you 2 are having some easier moments during your journey. There's no hurry.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112