Red Tail Line - Wheres the Tobacco! - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: Red Tail Line - Wheres the Tobacco!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

At the other end of the spectrum I have asked Jerry to whip me up a batch of unflavored WTA 50/50. He said it would make me cough. I said yeah.

I support the modmakers, not the counterfeiters.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by snork View Post
    At the other end of the spectrum I have asked Jerry to whip me up a batch of unflavored WTA 50/50. He said it would make me cough. I said yeah.
    Lol Snork

If I wanted to cough I can ingest spicy foods.

I don't want to cough while vaping, because, it is after all, why I started vaping and hoped to quit cigarettes Three weeks into vaping (non-stop, chain vaping to quit the 2 PAD smokes) my smoker's lung started clearing up. I don't cough anymore. Except when I have a problem with what I'm vaping
    snork likes this.

Vaping since Feb. 2012, avoiding approx. 30-35 cigs a day. Everything I tried prior to finding e-cigs failed! Write to your Senators and Representatives, the CDC and the FDA. Tell your e-cig story to them and to CASAA too and let our voices be heard!

Nicotiana Alchemia Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by searching4answers View Post
    Hi DVapOn the other hand, some headaches and nausea can also be attributed to over nic, which I have done on separate occasions as well, even with 100% VG. In fact, I've had a harsh "bite" sensation from different nic suppliers and have been wondering, if the "harshness" or "bite" that I'm finding is that "peppery" taste that comes from nicotine itself, i.e. certain tobacco
    I've had those peppery nicotine liquids too. Can't say anything other than it's not universal and I've never tried to run it down.

The thing with unflavored WTA is that it is what it is. You can't make it be some way or another. If you get the alkaloid spread, get rid of everything else, don't over-process it, and use good tobacco, you'll end up with a WTA liquid as I describe it: Lightly colored and with a woody/honey throat feel with no roughness. Over-process, mis-process, or use an inferior tobacco, and you'll end up flatness (lack of woody/honey note) and/or harshness along with any of a number of possible defects. The variables get tricky. Point is, it takes good tobacco and appropriate processing to get WTA right.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by searching4answers View Post
    Lol Snork

If I wanted to cough I can ingest spicy foods.

I don't want to cough while vaping, because, it is after all, why I started vaping and hoped to quit cigarettes Three weeks into vaping (non-stop, chain vaping to quit the 2 PAD smokes) my smoker's lung started clearing up. I don't cough anymore. Except when I have a problem with what I'm vaping
    You know how sometimes you have to take a knife and jam it in your leg just to make sure you have a leg? That's where I'm at.

I support the modmakers, not the counterfeiters.

Signature Guru Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by snork View Post
    You know how sometimes you have to take a knife and jam it in your leg just to make sure you have a leg? That's where I'm at.
    Might want to try playing around with different atomizers. The unflavored in a Kayfun, 2.0 oHm coil, 3.7 volts, 10 second mouth hit (then inhaled to the lungs)...makes me cough every time. Changing the length and inside diameter of my drip tips also seems to have an effect.

The above setup theoretically "should" be mild as milk water. Of course, I also hacked and gagged through just about every cigarette I smoked in the last three years too, I think it's the body's way of saying f' you.

1.8 ohm coil, ProTank, 4.2 volts...no problem.
    hittman likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

No, I pretty much know what I want.
    hittman and homeprogreen like this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Dang.
    Jerry dropped by and then he was gone.

Makin' me feel like that lil' ol' lady in the hamburger commercial hollerin' "Where's the beef?" but where's the tobacco!
    hittman and snork like this.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . Home of The First and Best WTA . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    . . . . . . . . . . . It's Not Just About Unflavored Anymore!. . . . . . . . . . .

PV Master* Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Unfortunately some of us can't use the high VG. I'm kinda hoping for some 70PG/30VG unflavored WTA.
    Due to my severe COPD I can't tolerate a high VG content. Makes my lungs feel heavy as a brick. When I first started vaping I was using a 50/50 mix. Always had trouble with the heavy lung issue. A kind mentor on ECF recommended a higher PG. Once I found the 70PG/30VG I can handle it really well.
    That's one reason i'm such a big fan of the Aroma line.
    snork and PLANofMAN like this.
    Started vaping on 09/05/2012
    If I stumble and fall, I will get back up. I will never ever give up!

Signature Guru Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I've been vaping a lot of the unflavored. I've noticed when I vape mostly VG, it causes me to break out with acne.
    tnt56 likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member

So is the Red Tail line 100%VG other then the flavoring or are all of the flavoring in the Red Tail non PG based?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast