Red Tail Line - Wheres the Tobacco!
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: Red Tail Line - Wheres the Tobacco!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Default Red Tail Line - Wheres the Tobacco!

Jerry.
    DIY WTA in VG base is what it's all about for me. Love it, need it, don't want to live without it. (I think there's a song in there....)

I can't do PG other than trace amounts from flavorings. It is what it is.

Why are there just the two tobacco flavored liquids in the Red Tail line?
    I've tried the DHT and it is tasty! Very good stuff. I'll be trying the Tobacco Road next order but only cuz it's the onliest other tobacco flavored one ya got!

G.I. Joe, Beatle Juice, Turkish Blend, PM....... I'd like to give these a shot but they're all PG based. So I dasn't vape em'.

Where's the VG love Jerry )-;
    ~Sue~Feb2012 and Banana Vap70 like this.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . Home of The First and Best WTA . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    . . . . . . . . . . . It's Not Just About Unflavored Anymore!. . . . . . . . . . .

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

OTD, although the DHT and Tobacco Road are very good, they don't really taste like tobacco to me like the pg line does. Perhaps some tobacco absolute added to your VG unflavored wta mix might be worth a try. If you want it sweet then you could add some EM.

Sanity is overrated. I'd rather be happy.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Me and mixing are at a bit of a stand still at the moment Hitt. Why? I R lazy!
    hittman, Mr.Mann and homeprogreen like this.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . Home of The First and Best WTA . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    . . . . . . . . . . . It's Not Just About Unflavored Anymore!. . . . . . . . . . .

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I wish they had no PG whatsoever in the Red Tail line. Also, I have high hopes for a separate category that would exclude PG. There must not be much demand from us folks who really, really prefer 100% VG as the carrier and non-PG flavors to boot. The flavors in the Red Tail line are strong and hold up well to some serious, mega dilution with my 100%VG nic base to bring down the PG, but then there goes the WTA effects out the window sigh

Vaping since Feb. 2012, avoiding approx. 30-35 cigs a day. Everything I tried prior to finding e-cigs failed! Write to your Senators and Representatives, the CDC and the FDA. Tell your e-cig story to them and to CASAA too and let our voices be heard!

Signature Guru Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by searching4answers View Post
    I wish they had no PG whatsoever in the Red Tail line. Also, I have high hopes for a separate category that would exclude PG. There must not be much demand from us folks who really, really prefer 100% VG as the carrier and non-PG flavors to boot. The flavors in the Red Tail line are strong and hold up well to some serious, mega dilution with my 100%VG nic base to bring down the PG, but then there goes the WTA effects out the window sigh
    Yeah, it would be nice if Aroma made a 100% VG, 24 mg, Very Special Unflavored WTA you could add to the mix...
    From what I've seen, there isn't a very high percentage of vapors who are PG intolerant, but they tend to be very loyal to any company who makes 100% VG juices for them.

I'm still waiting for nic free juices.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by PLANofMAN View Post
    Yeah, it would be nice if Aroma made a 100% VG, 24 mg, Very Special Unflavored WTA you could add to the mix...
    From what I've seen, there isn't a very high percentage of vapors who are PG intolerant, but they tend to be very loyal to any company who makes 100% VG juices for them.

I'm still waiting for nic free juices.
    Thanks
    Not sure if that was sarcasm but I'll take is as if it was not because I always appreciate a fast response anywhere on the forums

I've tried the 100% VG based as I've been watching Aroma's website frequently, sometimes daily, for almost 2 years. There was a point in time where I gave up on the availability at Aroma. When I saw it in December, I jumped on it because I saw 100% VG based, but may have misinterpreted that to mean NOT 100%VG when it might mean that there's PG or some other solvent as well. 100% VG based does not mean 100% VG, at least not in many cases, from many suppliers.

I have bought some of Aroma's DIY WTA unflavored several times, in fact, when it was available. Unfortunately, then and now, I still have to dilute it because there's something besides 100% VG in there, unless, of course, the type of tobacco used causes the off taste similar to what is detected when PG or other solvents are in an e-liquid IMO. I'm sure many people don't detect it and that's wonderful for them

Just today, as a matter of fact, I've been wondering if certain tobacco or different processes, cause the 100% VG unflavored WTA eliquids to have a peculiar off-putting type of smell and taste, similar to PG, vinegar, citrus, metallic.... IDK

As to your comment about nic-free juices....Huh?
    Oh, wait, nah,
    nevermind.
    Thanks again

Vaping since Feb. 2012, avoiding approx. 30-35 cigs a day. Everything I tried prior to finding e-cigs failed! Write to your Senators and Representatives, the CDC and the FDA. Tell your e-cig story to them and to CASAA too and let our voices be heard!

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I'm looking at the VS Unflavored WTA label right now. "100% VG Based, No PG" and "Contains Vegetable Glycerin, Nicotine". Hope that clears that up. Sorry about your wonky tastebuds, and I'm sorry for being sarcastic in my earlier post.

I prefer to add DIY to aroma juices, as I can control the nic/WTA percentage, but since I normally vape 12 mg, and since I also like a fairly high level of WTA, it leaves me vaping at about 18 mg. I've gotten used to it, though. The DIY seems to have a higher alk content than the pre-made WTA juices...though it could all be in my head.

I'd prefer to just order 30 ml. Beatle Juice 0 nic, and 15 ml DIY 24 mg and mix the two to get 45ml/12mg Beatle Juice WTA.
    Last edited by PLANofMAN; 02-03-2014 at 09:56 PM.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by PLANofMAN View Post
    I'm looking at the VS Unflavored WTA label right now. "100% VG Based, No PG" and "Contains Vegetable Glycerin, Nicotine". Hope that clears that up. Sorry about your wonky tastebuds, and I'm sorry for being sarcastic in my earlier post.

I prefer to add DIY to aroma juices, as I can control the nic/WTA percentage, but since I normally vape 12 mg, and since I also like a fairly high level of WTA, it leaves me vaping at about 18 mg. I've gotten used to it, though. The DIY seems to have a higher alk content than the pre-made WTA juices...though it could all be in my head.
    In looking at the label on my bottle (AE1213-15) it reads "High -24mg 2.4% 100% VG Based." Mine does not say anything about having "no PG." A base of VG could have a lot of PG or other solvent. Some suppliers whose liquids that are VG based have up to 20% PG, which is not tolerable to those of us with sensitivities and adverse reactions to it.

Then again, like I mentioned before, perhaps the off taste and smell is due to the actual tobacco leaf and process that is used, IDK. I was simply adding my "wish list" comments when I posted a response to the OP It would be cool if a label would have something like 90VG/10PG or 100%VG/0% PG or something of that nature. Wait, actually some regular e-liquid suppliers do that already Just not all of the WTA suppliers....yet.

I don't have wonky taste buds. They are, however, highly discerning!

Thanks again

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran radiokaos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by searching4answers View Post
    In looking at the label on my bottle (AE1213-15) it reads "High -24mg 2.4% 100% VG Based." Mine does not say anything about having "no PG." A base of VG could have a lot of PG or other solvent. Some suppliers whose liquids that are VG based have up to 20% PG, which is not tolerable to those of us with sensitivities and adverse reactions to it.

Then again, like I mentioned before, perhaps the off taste and smell is due to the actual tobacco leaf and process that is used, IDK. I was simply adding my "wish list" comments when I posted a response to the OP It would be cool if a label would have something like 90VG/10PG or 100%VG/0% PG or something of that nature. Wait, actually some regular e-liquid suppliers do that already Just not all of the WTA suppliers....yet.

I don't have wonky taste buds. They are, however, highly discerning!

Thanks again
    I'm not sure what you are implying but our unflavored DIY WTA is 100% VG with 0% of PG. This is no dilution of any kind which includes Nicotine.

That being said I will see what can be done about the label stating 100%VG and 0%PG for future batches.

If you would like we will send you another batch of DIY WTA for free (shipping not included). All I ask is that you provide us with a unbiased review of the product we send you.
    Last edited by radiokaos; 02-03-2014 at 11:00 PM.
    PLANofMAN likes this.

First Supplier to Manufacture WTA (Whole tobacco Alkaloid)
    10% coupon code on
    www.aromaejuice.com is "ECF".

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Look at the ingredient list. Should say "contains..." If there is added PG or flavoring, that will be mentioned. If it has flavoring, chances are it's PG based, (you already know that, though).
    radiokaos likes this.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast