Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree277Likes

Thread: Tried a WTA Competitor.......

PV Master* Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mann View Post
    "Couch lock"? Too funny! Yeah, if you aren't careful--and especially depending on the time of day--it can catch you off guard like that. I can say that the effects shouldn't be quite like that with increased consumption, much to my dismay, but if you treat it like a treat, it very well may stay like that. What a predicament!
    In retrospect, I think the couch lock and increased potency that I felt was mostly due to vaping the new stuff from a Kayfun, rather than from my usual old standby, a ProTank.
    Last edited by PLANofMAN; 01-31-2014 at 07:10 PM. Reason: spelling
    Mr.Mann likes this.

By the grace of God, a man of steel. A blue collar worker with a penchant for making signatures.
    I vape Aroma Ejuice with WTA. It's the secret sauce that got me off the smokes.

PIF Forum Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PLANofMAN View Post
    In retrospect, I think the couch lock and increased potency that I felt was mostly due to vaping the new stuff from a kayfun, rather than from my usual old standby, a ProTank.
    I think it was due to the dadgum WTA! LOL. Even still, that would be pretty intense from a Kayfun--really good WTA is intense enough from "disposable" attys.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

My favorite for wta is still a cisco lr901 to drip on. That being said, I've never tried a kayfun.

Sanity is overrated. I'd rather be happy.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hittman View Post
    My favorite for wta is still a cisco lr901 to drip on. That being said, I've never tried a kayfun.
    I was going to ask if you still use a 901. Question: I know how 901s can smooth out rough edges, even minimizing TH, but does the 24 mg WTA manage to punch through? I've always thought that 901s can't be beat for flavor, but I just miss the TH a bit.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

FWIW Mr.Mann, I was dripping the WTA on 510's initially, the positive attributes came through nicely.
    I've switched over to using RDA's now, I haven't seen any difference in the WTA punchin' through. Curious to find out how I fair with my incoming VS batch.

I'm of a mind that couch-lock would be a good thing (-;
    hittman and Mr.Mann like this.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . Home of The First and Best WTA . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    . . . . . . . . . . . It's Not Just About Unflavored Anymore!. . . . . . . . . . .

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by olderthandirt View Post
    FWIW Mr.Mann, I was dripping the WTA on 510's initially, the positive attributes came through nicely.
    I've switched over to using RDA's now, I haven't seen any difference in the WTA punchin' through. Curious to find out how I fair with my incoming VS batch.

I'm of a mind that couch-lock would be a good thing (-;
    You already know!

I've given this "advice" before, but I would say try it first thing in the morning. Before coffee (if you drink it), and before vaping anything else (teeth brushing is optional, but recommended. LOL). From what I've found, most vapers don't go for very long throughout the day without having some amount of just-absorbed nicotine going though their system. I imagine that right after awaking in the morning, after having had (if your like me) 4-5 hours sleep, i.e., time off from vaping, it's all the refrain needed to have those first few hits show you something.

Now, occasionally I get caught off guard when I vape strong WTA right before bed, but that's usually because I am already tired and it kinda takes me over. Of course, do what you want to do, but that first-in-the-morning vape of Unflavored WTA can be very interesting.

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mann View Post
    I was going to ask if you still use a 901. Question: I know how 901s can smooth out rough edges, even minimizing TH, but does the 24 mg WTA manage to punch through? I've always thought that 901s can't be beat for flavor, but I just miss the TH a bit.
    Have you tried the new Very Special batches? They have more throat hit than the old unflavored.

By the grace of God, a man of steel. A blue collar worker with a penchant for making signatures.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PLANofMAN View Post
    Have you tried the new Very Special batches? They have more throat hit than the old unflavored.
    What I have is from DVap, and if AeJ is on the same page, well, yeah, that's some TH all right. But I do not actually have this last batch of AeJ VS.

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

We'll find out soon enough if there's some sitting in Dvap's mailbox. I'm sure Dvap will be happy to compare the two.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Heard back from the vendor of the other stuff. Will investigate production runs as my descriptions aren't what is deemed normal.

Really nothing more could be done, here's to them finding the weak link (-:
    hittman, Mr.Mann and PLANofMAN like this.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . Home of The First and Best WTA . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    . . . . . . . . . . . It's Not Just About Unflavored Anymore!. . . . . . . . . . .

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast