• 1 Post By DVap
  • 2 Post By Banana Vap70
  • 1 Post By PLANofMAN
  • 4 Post By Banana Vap70
  • 1 Post By Robinowitz

Thread: Review

Senior Member Verified Member Banana Vap70's Avatar

Default Review

Well I ordered on Friday and got my order today. Very pleased with the service and delivery time.

Well I got 24mg unflavored WTA and I have to say I like it just the way it came. I filled a tank with it just so that I could taste it with out any flavoring. It's good. Not much of a detectable taste to it at all. Just a very small hint of something in the back ground, but I could see being able to flavor this or mix with other premixed flavors without it changing or taking away from the flavor at all. I did add a small amount (a few drops) to another premix and it didn't change the flavor of that juice at all. I didn't don't get a throat hit, but for me that is good, I don't want a strong throat hit, I like it smooth and this is smooth.

The flavor of the Bandana is okay, not bad, but I'm going to have to stick with the Red Tail line as I prefer less PG to VG ratio, I usually vape 20/80 at the very most 30/70. The throat hit was just to much for me. I took some and mixed it 50/50 with my unflavored WTA added a few more drops of banana cream and some EM and it's much better for me now and I expect it to get better after it sits for a few day, but the amount that I mixed up wont last that long. LOL So I'll mix up a bit more later.

Based on my initial afternoon with it, keeping in mind that I have been having a few analogs each day when I would get the itch. I see myself being able to replace those with this. Just as many have suggested, this is "what's missing". I know that everyone is different and it's not a magic bullet, but I feel like it's a little bit magic. After I exhale this, I find myself taking that long deep breath, you know the one, right after you exhale the first good drag off an analog.

Very pleased!!

Edit: I forgot to mention the vapor production is fantastic. I have heard it described as full bodied and I would absolutely have to agree.
    Last edited by Banana Vap70; 02-11-2014 at 02:43 AM. Reason: Forgot to mention vapor

Nicotiana Alchemia Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Good deal.

That small hint of something in the background is what I refer to as the "woody/honey" note that WTA leaves in the throat and nose. It's not insistent or overpowering but it's what I love about the stuff (aside from the anti-stinky effects), but it's there and it belongs there.
    hittman likes this.

Yes, woody/honey, that would be a good way to describe it, it's just so faint that I couldn't put words to it. I personally think that it's quite pleasant just the way it is. It does belong there. So glad I found myself here instead of the line at the smoke shop!!
    hittman and Robinowitz like this.

PV Master* Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Just out of curiosity, how did you find Aroma?
    Banana Vap70 likes this.

By the grace of God, a man of steel. A blue collar worker with a penchant for making signatures.
    I vape Aroma Ejuice with WTA. It's the secret sauce that got me off the smokes.

Quote Originally Posted by PLANofMAN View Post
    Just out of curiosity, how did you find Aroma?
    Here on the Forum. I happened to catch a post where there was some WTA discussion, I don't remember where I was, more then likely general e liquid, DIY or maybe even the newbie forum. Anyways it peaked my curiosity and I started searching the forum for WTA and came across several thing mostly the blogs by D Vap and a few others. So basically I was lurking for a while reading old blogs and posts trying to educate myself about it, learning the difference between WTA and NET, all the while I was really searching for what I was missing, and now I feel like I found it. Had a really good day today
    hittman, snork, PLANofMAN and 1 others like this.

Senior Member Verified Member

Welcome "home." I found what I had been missing with the flavored w/WTA Aroma Liquids and I haven't felt the need since to keep searching for "it." Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
    Banana Vap70 likes this.

Reo Woodvil 18490 & Mini 2.1, Mini Provari(s), & Precise Simplicity. FT vapor since 4-27-13.