NEW USA E-Juice coming to Aromaejuice - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: NEW USA E-Juice coming to Aromaejuice

Full Member ECF Veteran

Not sure if anyone else has ever tried Marzipan before but it's absolutely my favorite sweets. Kinda like a sugar almond cookie. That to me would be priceless.

Super Member ECF Veteran bigboom's Avatar

Jerry,

Since picking up your RY4 a couple of weeks ago, I'm back to liking tobacco juice. Let me know when you've got some new tobacco flavors and I'll buy a few bottles and give them a go.

Like some others have said, I suggest strong flavors. It's easier to DIY oneself down in mg level and flavor level than to go up. For me, great juice has three characteristics: strong flavor, good throat hit, and good vapor.

P

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran radiokaos's Avatar

You guys are great. Once we get our labels in and finish the final touches we will send out samplers to 10 beta testers. I will also meet up with some of the members locally to see what they think. I'm very excited about this new brand we are coming up with.

Our lab is set up, and all of our batches will be tested for quality and nic levels before anything leaves the shop. Quality assurance is my main goal as well as great flavors. I'm on the edge of letting DIY'ers add their own nic level to suit their needs. We will also probably sell unflavored as well.

Tobacco flavors will take some fine tunning but I feel confident that the masses will be happy with our results.

First Supplier to Manufacture WTA (Whole tobacco Alkaloid)
    10% coupon code on
    www.aromaejuice.com is "ECF".

OK Looking forward and hoping I made it to the top ten...

Senior Member ECF Veteran

This is awesome news! I would like to see assorted menthols. I have tried many kinds and just can't seem to find my holy grail!
    jerry, Is your liquid a mix of PG/VG? I would love to see that offered since I can't vape straight PG.
    When I first started vaping I thought I would like fruity flavors. But I found that I missed my menthol. So maybe something like vanilla menthol, fruity menthols(mmmm watermelon menthol) and a cherry,pear and grape that doesnt taste like perfume or cough syrup would be awesome.
    exotic Drink flavors like mango margarita,mojito,and malibu rum and pineapple with a splash of cranberry would great too. Because I don't see alot of those.
    I would love to be a local tester! But I would buy these regardless. I like to support local businesses. And we like the idea of the USA made products. Thank you for offering this service!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

This is exciting.
    I would love it if you could come up with a mentholyptus as good as TW's or even better.
    I'm close to getting a DIY formula for myself and would really like to be able enjoy one already made without the $35. a bottle plus shipping from TW.
    I still have not found a really good RootBeer, a tobacco flavor that has a little bit sweet end to it, and a wintergreen.
    I am also partial to ejuice that is clearish rather looking like muddy water.
    I'd enjoy being on your list of testers, too.

Vape On!!!!!

"Portraits of yourself are how you are seen by others. Let go of any judgments you may have of how you appear to yourself." http://www.NashvilleImage.com

I have a flavor suggestion. I tries this one at home and came close but a creme brule flavor would be unique. I added raspberry to mine and it was quite tasty, only issue was it was a 0 nic because I don't feel comfortable messing with nicotine at home. I would also be up for beta testing. I am a chef so I do have a slightly defined palate ( much better since I started vapeing). PM me and let me know.

I will try to answer some of the questions.

We will have options both for VG and PG.

However straight VG is going to be a bear if you want to drip on your atomizers. I still think VG in itself is way too thick and would rather not dilute down with water of PGA.

In regards to nic levels we can do zero nic all the way up to 48 MG of nic.

Some of the flavors mentioned sound great and I'm working on them right now.

Please feel free to voice suggestions, ideas, or desires and I will see what we can do for you.
    Last edited by radiokaos; 03-30-2010 at 09:35 PM.

10% coupon code on

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Caramel Popcorn, and a good chocolate banana. Also if possible, something along the line of a hazelnut ( Nutella Flavor)
    I would buy it all if you did those 3 flavors lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Wench View Post
    Caramel Popcorn, and a good chocolate banana. Also if possible, something along the line of a hazelnut ( Nutella Flavor)
    I would buy it all if you did those 3 flavors lmao
    I'm having a hard time with the nut flavors. Give me a day to experiment a little and I will report back.

10% coupon code on

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast