NEW USA E-Juice coming to Aromaejuice - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: NEW USA E-Juice coming to Aromaejuice

Moved On ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by darrts View Post
    How about Jolly Rancher Watermelon...Who doesn't like that clean flavor!! I always pick through the bag to find them...!!
    YES YES YES!!! ME TOO!!! sorry... I've been dying to find this flavor. you make it just like the real flavor, and I'll buy some on a regular basis.

Super Member ECF Veteran

No wonder you are too busy for an old buddy...

You coming out to the next mixer later this month?

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran lorikay13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaffeineFreak View Post
    Not sure if anyone else has ever tried Marzipan before but it's absolutely my favorite sweets. Kinda like a sugar almond cookie. That to me would be priceless.

DITTO!!! what he said.....

AND

Rosewater.....my absolute favorite vape but would like it to be USA sourced and made.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran radiokaos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lorikay13 View Post
    DITTO!!! what he said.....

AND

Rosewater.....my absolute favorite vape but would like it to be USA sourced and made.

I can try the Almond cookie, but I'm not a fan of Rosewater. It makes me gag. It reminds me of some of the Ejuice from China.

First Supplier to Manufacture WTA (Whole tobacco Alkaloid)
    10% coupon code on
    www.aromaejuice.com is "ECF".

Super Member ECF Veteran

Default lemon sugar

I am trying to find a suger taste, actually like a lemon sugar cookie....any suggestions?

Lemon sugar cookie....oh man!!! Now that sounds heavenly! If you guys get that one down right you've got a friend for life...even without the Rosewater.

Ethyl maltol is what is used for a clean sweet sugar taste......I'm thinking the real trick with this one would be finding a natural tasting lemon flavor that has a hint of the rind in it. I will order some Perfumers Apprentice lemon oil and give this one a try. I'll keep ya'll posted with the results. (don't freak out at the word "oil"....I'm pretty sure we will be dealing with percentages at about the 1% level....very small)

Super Member ECF Veteran

Default :) awsomeness

Quote Originally Posted by lorikay13 View Post
    Lemon sugar cookie....oh man!!! Now that sounds heavenly! If you guys get that one down right you've got a friend for life...even without the Rosewater.

Ethyl maltol is what is used for a clean sweet sugar taste......I'm thinking the real trick with this one would be finding a natural tasting lemon flavor that has a hint of the rind in it. I will order some Perfumers Apprentice lemon oil and give this one a try. I'll keep ya'll posted with the results. (don't freak out at the word "oil"....I'm pretty sure we will be dealing with percentages at about the 1% level....very small)
    Awsome, let me know!!!!

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran radiokaos's Avatar

WOW that is a great idea. I will try to mix some tonight and see if I can come close.

Yummy.

First Supplier to Manufacture WTA (Whole tobacco Alkaloid)
    10% coupon code on
    www.aromaejuice.com is "ECF".

cool...keep us posted! I went to Perfumers Apprentice and they had Lime but no Lemon I'm sure there are plenty of other good sources of natural flavors out there...I will probably try Fairies Finest.

I know there is a certain flavoring/chemical that is supposed to give the flavor of baked goods/bread etc but I can't remember what it is....sorry! heck...if your doing DIY I'm sure you already know what it is.

Just wondering how soon we might be seeing any of these new flavors? My mouth is watering thinking of many of these suggestions.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast