NEW USA E-Juice coming to Aromaejuice
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: NEW USA E-Juice coming to Aromaejuice

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran radiokaos's Avatar

Default NEW USA E-Juice coming to Aromaejuice

Well, we can't hold out any more. We will be introducing a brand new USA made E-Juice. It is made here in Arizona under the supervision of Dr. Klein in our new laboratory. Dr. Klein is a chemist with over 20 years of experience, with a background to safety and compliance in the pharmaceutical industry. We will be offering a assortment of new flavors from Tobacco's to Fruity Flavors.

Our website will be revamped as well, with our new additions of Ejuice. We will alert you before we make the changes to our website design.

If you have a flavor you want us to make let us know and we will do our best to accommodate. Our nicotine levels in our Ejuice will range from 48 MG to 0 MG.

Our new Ejuice should be available April 6th for beta testers.

If you have suggestions on flavors please let us know here.

First Supplier to Manufacture WTA (Whole tobacco Alkaloid)
    10% coupon code on
    www.aromaejuice.com is "ECF".

Full Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by radiokaos View Post
    Well, we can't hold out any more. We will be introducing a brand new USA made E-Juice. It is made here in Arizona under the supervision of Dr. Klein in our new laboratory. Dr. Klein is a chemist with over 20 years of experience, with a background to safety and compliance in the pharmaceutical industry. We will be offering a assortment of new flavors from Tobacco's to Fruity Flavors.

Our website will be revamped as well, with our new additions of Ejuice. We will alert you before we make the changes to our website design.

If you have a flavor you want us to make let us know and we will do our best to accommodate. Our nicotine levels in our Ejuice will range from 48 MG to 0 MG.

Our new Ejuice should be available April 6th for beta testers.

If you have suggestions on flavors please let us know here.

i have a few:

candy cane
    jolly rancher
    this made sound odd but a beer flavor no site has done that
    maybe like a strawberry shake.

just trying to throw some out that i haven't seen other sites do. i would LOVE to be a beta tester lol

btw if i order another redbull cause i'm finally out is there anyway to get a bit more redbull flavoring in it?

Quote Originally Posted by Adpeig View Post
    i have a few:

candy cane
    jolly rancher
    this made sound odd but a beer flavor no site has done that
    maybe like a strawberry shake.

just trying to throw some out that i haven't seen other sites do. i would LOVE to be a beta tester lol

btw if i order another redbull cause i'm finally out is there anyway to get a bit more redbull flavoring in it?
    You got it...

If you get a chance give me a call during the day tomorrow. I'm really excited about this and can't wait till we launch. Plenty to do in the meantime so I will be contacting other members both local and afar. Our employees Dr. Klein, Christine and Larry are busy but they are pluggin along. Chris, and Larry are in order processing and have been for the last 7 months. Dr. Klein has been working with me for over 4 months and every time we talk I always learn something new from him.

Once beta product goes out, we would like to get your honest assessment. No fluff but straight to the point honest opinion. If you don't like the taste let me know, if you find the nic levels too strong let me know.

Hang tight for more news to come.

10% coupon code on

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Get a great Vanilla, Grape, and of course, Tobacco and you will get some customers....the Vanilla and Grape are hard to find that taste awesome and that is why I posted them.

Jerry, seems like all the USA made juices that are coming out are fancy dancy flavors. I have heard mixed results about the USA made tobacco so that should be the Drs. prime attempt, in MHO.

Here are the others I think would go over well. Just make sure they are strong tasting, not wimpy. Peach, Pear, Tangerine, Strawberry, Apple Pie, Blueberry. Also you need to come up with a SIGNATURE flavor...yours and yours alone.....not easy to do, I know.
    Last edited by sandyk; 03-29-2010 at 12:00 PM.

Super Member ECF Veteran

I would like to see a good cappuccino and a french vanilla coffee flavor, also 18mg nic level.

Quote Originally Posted by sandyk View Post
    Get a great Vanilla, Grape, and of course, Tobacco and you will get some customers....the Vanilla and Grape are hard to find that taste awesome and that is why I posted them.

Jerry, seems like all the USA made juices that are coming out are fancy dancy flavors. I have heard mixed results about the USA made tobacco so that should be the Drs. prime attempt, in MHO.

Here are the others I think would go over well. Just make sure they are strong tasting, not wimpy. Peach, Pear, Tangerine, Strawberry, Apple Pie, Blueberry. Also you need to come up with a SIGNATURE flavor...yours and yours alone.....not easy to do, I know.
    We are in the works on several types of Tobacco flavors. Dr. Klein is a great guy, he is in development right now with extraction. We are not just mixing flavoring and nicotine but we are also working on the extraction side as well.

All the flavors you mentioned are on the list. We also have some other ejuices that have extract from certain botanicals and they are very nice. I have been using one mix for about a month now and it is great. The effects are pleasant and I think it will be a popular item.

Thanks for the heads up on the flavors. We have most of the ones you mentioned.

10% coupon code on

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I l'd like to see some strong tobacco flavors - I actually like some of the dekang tobacco flavors but they're weak tasting to me. And a good menthol- the menthols Ive had taste like mint scope mouthwash.
    Last edited by zelda; 03-29-2010 at 03:24 PM.

How about Jolly Rancher Watermelon...Who doesn't like that clean flavor!! I always pick through the bag to find them...!!

I would also like to see a good Pina Colada.. Haven't found one out there that even resembles it...And I agree...a good menthol.

I would also like to be a beta tester...But be warned...I'm new to this and might be pretty critical I find a lot of the juices I buy just end up on the shelf and I only use them when I'm out of my favorites... Anyway.. I'm in if you are....

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Good Jerry....I will look forward to testing some of them.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I've been on a good tobacco flavor search/mission for nearly a year. I'd be willing to beta test whatever Dr Klein comes up with. But, be forewarned... I don't hold any punches online or in real life.

Good luck to you, Sir.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast