Review of the Aroma Juice's NEW P51 Mustang
Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree595Likes

Thread: Review of the Aroma Juice's NEW P51 Mustang

Super Member ECF Veteran bigboom's Avatar

Default Review of the Aroma Juice's NEW P51 Mustang

I met up with Jerry last night to pick up some juice and he provided me a sample of the new P51 Mustang. This is one of the new products he's working on as part of his new line discussed in a separate thread.

I started vaping it on a clean atty using my Tornado. It was excellent (yes, "was" because it is no more). I normally only vape 24/26 mg and this sample was 12 mg. Before I started vaping it, I assumed there would be insufficient flavor and insufficient throat hit. Wrong.

The P51 Mustang is a smooth tobacco blend with discernible cedar flavoring. In my opinion, it is similar to the Halo Freedom, but better. While the cedar taste is noticeable in every vape, it's pleasantly blended with the more predominant tobacco flavor. I think "robust" and "fresh" are good descriptors.

The vapor production was impressive. At one point, it seriously looked like I was smoking a cigarette with the amount of vapor hanging in the air. The throat hit was likewise excellent. If I didn't know it was a 12 mg juice, I would have assumed it was 26.

The juice itself was almost clear. It had only a slight pale yellow color. The aroma was rich, pleasant, and not chemical-like in any way.

Having been pretty much disappointed with every tobacco flavored juice I've tried (dozens), I didn't expect to even like this juice but damn, I love it. EASILY the best tobacco blend juice I've ever vaped. As much as I liked it, I wondered more than once what the 26 mg would be like. I suspect it will only be better.

In my opinion, Jerry has hit the jackpot on the P51 Mustang. I WANT MORE!
    Last edited by bigboom; 04-22-2010 at 02:49 AM.
    Mr.Mann and tnt56 like this.

So how soon before it hits the site for purchase????

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran radiokaos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nubee View Post
    So how soon before it hits the site for purchase????
    We still have additional samples to send out before our release. I can't wait to introduce our new USA LAB MADE Ejuice.
    tnt56 likes this.

First Supplier to Manufacture WTA (Whole tobacco Alkaloid)
    10% coupon code on
    www.aromaejuice.com is "ECF".

I'll take any P51 Samples off your hands if you're still looking/needing testers
    tnt56 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nubee View Post
    I'll take any P51 Samples off your hands if you're still looking/needing testers
    Nubee...I have our testers for the P51 but if you are game we have another tobacco blend called P38 Lightning which you might like. That sample should be good to go next Monday.
    tnt56 likes this.

10% coupon code on

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Are these strong tobacco flavors? I'm hoping strong like dekang winston or tab which are the only strong tobacco flavors so far I like.

Quote Originally Posted by radiokaos View Post
    Nubee...I have our testers for the P51 but if you are game we have another tobacco blend called P38 Lightning which you might like. That sample should be good to go next Monday.
    You bet!! I'm in!!

PM sent

Super Member ECF Veteran

I would be willing to test your new tobacco flavor in 12mg. Still trying to find one I can vape all day.

Lightbulb I'll try it!

Quote Originally Posted by radiokaos View Post
    We still have additional samples to send out before our release. I can't wait to introduce our new USA LAB MADE Ejuice.
    If you remember, please ping me when it's released and I'd be happy to give it a try. I am a fan of Halo's Freedom, so if it's as the reviewer claims it could become my all-day vape.
    Oh, and I'd be happy to test anything you have coming down the pipeline.

OK...I have my testers. Some posters in this thread will be notified.

I will send 2 flavors to each tester. I can't speak for Halo but we are doing something that I think no one is doing.

We are doing extraction to get the whole essence and additional alkaloids that you might not get from other ejuice on the market.

I'm not going into the details but you would be surprised on the lower dosage and how well it works. Yes I will have higher dosage nic on our new flavors. I normally vape 26 MG's but found my new blend at 12 MG's satisfies my craving.
    tnt56 likes this.

10% coupon code on

Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast