Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DonDaBoomVape

Thread: best nic juice

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default best nic juice

hey vets how are you guys doing...i have a ?...i have been meaning to buy some flavor doubler from tasty vapor i know these come with 0 nic so u can add your own....iyo what is the best nic juice out there as far as quality goes..don't care for the price i want the best thing out there,thnx

kaykay

PV Master Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran

Tasty Vapor "Doublers" are not double flavor, just regularly flavored 0 nicotine juice in the same flavors as their nicotined E-Liquid. For example, if you vape at 24mg strength, you can buy two ounces of their E-Liquid at 48mg and combine it with two ounces of the same-flavored Doubler to get four ounces of 24mg flavored juice. And 12mg vapers like me make out like bandits!
    Sallana likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hello KayKay,

There are so many vendors that offer quality juice, there is no way to single any one vendor as the best. Taste is so subjective, the best way to discover an eliquid that you like is to order sample sizes from various vendors and see what tastes good to you. Many vendors offer individual sample size bottles or sample packs which gives you the opportunity to try out several of their flavors.

I do buy Tasty Vapor doublers and mix with my own nic or vape them just as they come with no nic. The smallest size doubler you can purchase is 2 oz. so you might want to start with smaller bottles until you discover the flavors you prefer. As Don pointed out, the doublers are not double flavor, just regular flavor with 0 nic.

If you have an interest in a particular vendors juice, read the reviews on their forums here on ECF. That's usually a pretty good indication of quality and taste.

Beckah
    Last edited by beckah54; 07-21-2011 at 02:06 AM.