Vamo or what?
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By dchest02

Thread: Vamo or what?

Question Vamo or what?

So, looking at the vamo v5, can anyone point me in the direction of something around the same price, that preforms better? I need a PV that I can find for 50 bucks, or possibly less, but want a decent, durable, VV/VW mod. The Vamo is looking really attractive to me right now, but want to know if I could do better. Also asking for recommendations for tanks that preform well on any mods you guys suggest, and on the vamo. Currently using KTS with iClear 30 in 18650 configuration. Any help/advice would be appreciated!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

For the price and my experience with the Vamo V2 I'd say go with the Vamo. Only mod I have had longer is my provari. The new ones solve some of the problem of using atty's like the Mini Davide glassomerizer whic is like the Mini Protank. Won't fit on the Vamo I have with out an adapter. The new ones don't have that problem as you can remove the top cap. I will always have a Vamo. So you know i've had a few mods. I have used the ego's of course. Listed in order of how I like them best first here is what I have: Zmax V3 telescoping, Vamo V2, Porvari V2, K101 Mech and a #19 mech.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

The MVP is also a solid mod, and can be had for under $50 (link below). I am a big fan of carto tanks. I've never had much luck with clearomizers (Protank, Aspires, etc) A good carto tank setup will cost just as much as the clearomizers out there, and IMO perform more consistently

MVP
    Innokin iTaste MVP V2.0 - 101 Vape

Carto Tank (I have the 25 mm standard)
    IBTanked - Get Tanked With Us!

Cartomizers (I use 801 Fusions)
    Products
    tnt56 and jwag1973 like this.