Ok I'm only 2 weeks into this, I'm so excited about vaping but I have tons more to learn even tho I've spent about 85 hours so far of intense researching and reading -- everyone in my life thinks I'm crazy...
- my set up: ego & VisionSpin batteries with a Kanger mini pro 2 (with 2.5 coils) & a CE4 (that came with the eGo)
- 30VG 70PG flavored mix, vanilla ice cream
- first uses of tanks seemed glorious, degraded after a couple tank fills tho, pretty quickly
- burnt taste if I try to get same initial first vape hits, so I'm getting little vape hits now
- wondering how long other people have their tanks/coils/wicks last
- neither tank likes going to higher voltages on the VisionSpin (burn taste right away)
- finding out that vape hardware has to be replaced often, bummer, would be nice to have longer lasting set-ups (looking into Vamo etc for that part but tanks are a vast deep ocean of information to weed thru)
My apologies, don't mean to be a complainer, I'm just disappointed that the initial huge vape hits don't continue longer. I did rinse out the CE4 and let it dry, then filled and let it sit for a couple hours before using it. It still did not work like the fist time. I put the new coil in the Kanger mini and the same thing -- the vape hit degraded, less vapor and soon the burnt taste. I'm reading my brains out, realizing it IS a hobby and didn't realize that vaping as a hobby takes a lot more time and energy than I ever imagined. Like I needed another hobby really.
So how DO busy people get a good vaping on?
I'm suspecting I'm getting headaches from the PG, but I guess PG is a better vape... I just want to vape! It's very possible I'm getting headaches from all the researching for answers, because all the reading is just incredible. Reading also that people are spending lots of money on this-and-that trying to find the better vaping set-up.
Yes, I’ve read high VG ratio is more likely to gunk up and/or burn, and yes I’m about to buy some type of drip system. And this forum logs me out before I’m ever done writing a post. OMG.