Post By SmokeyJoe
HOW TO ASK A QUESTION in the ATV board
The principal reason the ATV board exists is that many pertinent questions get lost in the hugeness that is the e-cigarette-forum!
Think of this in terms of a computer tech question - what model of PC, what's the operating system, how much RAM, what browser are you using, etc. The more info you give the more accurate the help.
You are welcome to ask a question on almost any subject, but please follow these simple steps when doing so:
- Search the ATV board to see if your question has been asked before.
- Write a descriptive title which contains your question. So, if you are asking a question about the difference between two e-cigarette models, write: "model one and model two - how do they compare?" or some such.
- And if you're going to ask a question about a certain ecig part - atomizer, battery, etc., please include the model of the ecigarette - and even a picture.
- If you're having a problem, please include the model, what you've done so far to attempt to correct the problem, what modifications, if any, that you're using, and what eliquid you're using.
- Put the full question in the text box and submit.
- Wait! Your question will not be visible until it has been answered - questions automatically become invisible (except to the Moderators and Vets) when posted, when answered they become visible again.
Please don't ask questions about specific vendors - they will not be answered.
MAKE THE TITLE OF YOUR QUESTION RELEVANT!!!
Please don't just write "Help me" or similar.
Last edited by rolygate; 05-20-2010 at 01:21 PM.