Reo Grand burning too hot--need advise
Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By harleybluz
  • 2 Post By Ryedan
  • 4 Post By machinestatic

Thread: Reo Grand burning too hot--need advise

Full Member ECF Veteran harleybluz's Avatar

Default Reo Grand burning too hot--need advise

Okay, I've been having problems with this grand since I received it and it didn't work at all. Sent it back and they fixed it but since then it's burning too hot. I've tried all kinds of carto's that keep getting clogged up after only 2-3 days where my other Grand will last a week. I take the carto off the New Grand and put it on the old grand and it works fine. Now the other day it I went to change the carto, again, and the delrin drip tip I use on it fused to it. There was no way me or my husband could get the tip off. Had to throw it away. What could be causing this problem?
    Thanks in advance for any answers.
    ccdevall77 likes this.
    This is no social crisis, just another tricky day for you. (The Who)

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

If I had the issues you are experiencing, I would post the same questions in the Reo forum.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I highly recommend you just cut to the chase and send a PM to "redeyedancer" here on ECF. That's Rob, the man behind the Reo mods. He created them, builds them, mods the atomizers for bottom feeding, does the repair work when you send anything in... he is quite literally Reo himself (the company name is his initials). He is really helpful, answers PM himself, and will hook you up with a good deal on any service you need.