SHOWDOWN: HH357 vs SmartVapes dripping atomizer
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: SHOWDOWN: HH357 vs SmartVapes dripping atomizer

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Exclamation SHOWDOWN: HH357 vs SmartVapes dripping atomizer

these are supposedly the 2 best atties on the market at the moment. I did a quick vid of my first impressions and will do a follow up review later on tonight.

So far im REALLY impressed with the dripping atomizer. I loved the 357 but sorry to say i've found a new love.
    Please subscribe to my youtube channel while your at it. Thanks!
    Join the CRAZE! VAPOR CRAZE
    ATTN ALL VAPERS: Support the "WE ARE VAPERS" movement!

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thx for the review jonny! Been thinking of picking up a closed bottom atty for dripping and wanted to try the 357 but with that price...a bit much for me honestly. I'll give these a go when i get around to purchasing them

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

im actually really surprised to see that so far this thread has only 44 views and 1 response. is it because no one really cares or knows of the SmartVapes dripping atty??

i've been vaping it all day. i can tell you one thing is for sure. I will never buy another HH357. I have tried 3 different HH357's so dont get me wrong they are good atties but these 1.8ohm dripping atties are bar none probably THE BEST ATOMIZER on the market. i've tried them all..well pretty much. from bauway to joye to cisco to ikenvape to BE and so forth....

dont let the 1.8ohm rating fool you. These perform like no other 1.5ohm atty has ever performed. they produce just a warm a vapor as the 357, which is warmer than most other 1.5 ohm atties i have tried, but the flavor is just robust. I've dripped a couple different juices in this and its showing me a some undertones that i have never noticed before. AVEjuice is so complex that i can taste just about every other ingredient all in one vape. Vapor production is equivalent to that of the hh357 which is saying alot. its not gurgly like the 357 which i like. i mean what else can i say?? they are $5.xx for one dripping atty and if you buy a pack its like $22. vs getting 1 single hh357 at $22.xx. its a no brainer.

i also bought the 3ohm version of the dripping atomizer but ive been having a blast using the 1.8 so i'll save it for next time. i was going to do a review after 24hours using the dripping atty but i'll hold off and give it a week to fully break in. i can only imagine the results after its broken in fully.

on another note: if you are using the hh357 on a provari the max you can turn your voltage up to is about 3.9v. i turned the 1.8 ohm dripping atty all the way up to 4.7v and its still going stronger than ever. at 4.8v i finally get an E2 error.

BEAT THAT!

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Jon, I got the Smartvapes 1.8 ohm Dripping atty yesterday. So far, it outperforms any atty I've used so far. Using it on my Icon... Thank you, by the way. I've yet to try a higher vg mix. Using Backwoods Ry4 which is 70/30 PG/VG not too much leaking yet either. Finally... a great performing atty at a reasonable price. I have not tried the HH 357 yet but it is on the wish list.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Why is there a lack of interest in this thread? I understand brand loyalty but c'mon! I chit you not. These are THE BEST ATTIES ON THE MARKET!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hi Jonnny2hottie,

no lack of interest, I ordered a few of them, the 1.8 Ohms, but they have to be sended to Europe, so I still dont have them and cannot comment anything.

Did you try the 3 Ohms, how do they perform against the 1.8 Ohms, and at what volts?

Did you try the vapage hybrid ato and can compare it to the smartvapes one?

Super Member ECF Veteran

well I was ready to switch to 100% cartomizers, but I think I'll give the smartvapes a shot. Thanks for the review.

ECF Veteran

johny thanx for the review...and honestly speaking...i'm with u 100%..i have tried both atty's and i bought the dripping atomizer the first week that it came out on the market and this atty is still going strong!!...i'm not gonna lie if u look back @ the thread the owner and i had a lil beef cause mine was leaking everywhere and he thought i was trying to get over on him...then when i got my megladon i noticed that the don's design was perfect for this atty..the juice just sits in the cup and waits for me to draw...i have done everything to this atty even boil it blow through what ever end i feel like...and no learning curve...but we all know why the .357 is so expensive....it's on man making them and he does a hell of a job @ what he does...plus he has to share profit with avidvaper for selling them @ the site.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I've been using mine with a drip shield since the video so i havent noticed any leaking issues of course. if it did leak the provari has a catch cup. and yes I also had a Don, they have HUGE catch cup's so im sure it would take a bit of juice to finally be able to draw it back into the atty.
    357's are quality and handmade but i still would rather have a pack of 5 dripping atties anyday! these are awesome in comparison.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaykay View Post
    johny thanx for the review...and honestly speaking...i'm with u 100%..i have tried both atty's and i bought the dripping atomizer the first week that it came out on the market and this atty is still going strong!!...i'm not gonna lie if u look back @ the thread the owner and i had a lil beef cause mine was leaking everywhere and he thought i was trying to get over on him...then when i got my megladon i noticed that the don's design was perfect for this atty..the juice just sits in the cup and waits for me to draw...i have done everything to this atty even boil it blow through what ever end i feel like...and no learning curve...but we all know why the .357 is so expensive....it's on man making them and he does a hell of a job @ what he does...plus he has to share profit with avidvaper for selling them @ the site.
    Quote Originally Posted by fsroq View Post
    Hi Jonnny2hottie,

no lack of interest, I ordered a few of them, the 1.8 Ohms, but they have to be sended to Europe, so I still dont have them and cannot comment anything.

Did you try the 3 Ohms, how do they perform against the 1.8 Ohms, and at what volts?

Did you try the vapage hybrid ato and can compare it to the smartvapes one?
    I havent tried the 3ohm ones yet. im having too much fun with the 1.8 for now. maybe ill test them out tomorrow. I've been using the 1.8ohm atty at 3.7v but its nice at ~4.1v. You could even turn it up to 4.7v and its a beast!

I have tried the vapage hybrid atties but only on a 3.7v device. they are nice but nowhere near the level of the 357 and definitely not the level of the dripping atty.
    Robert T likes this.

ECF Veteran

i agree with u...get 5 of these bad boys for the price of one 357....and this atty last and have no signs of slowing down..i can only imagine how long 5 of these will last me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast