Thread: Best Atomizer/cartomizer

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Best Atomizer/cartomizer

I wanted to get some opinions on what people think are the absolute best atomizers and or cartomizers. I have tried about 20 different types, mostly CE2s and cartomizer tanks, and I always seem to go back to my Bulli Smoker A2 Tank. Has anyone switched from a Bulli to something that works better?

Vaped Out Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I have not had good luck with CE2s, but I do like regular Boge LR cartos for tanks. Right now I have a dremel-slashed boge lr in a cheap DCT tank that I cut the tube down to fit regular size cartos.
    As far as attys, I have tried a bunch, and so far my favorite is the 510 LR stingray atty. It is at thehouseofvapor.com, but are sold at my local retailer Juicy Vapor. These seem to be by far the best out of what I've tried(including cisco-spec bridgeless from avidvaper.com, which I was disappointed by). I do have a HH357 on the way though, can't wait to try that out!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

1.Innovapor_AVA
    2.HH357
    3.????

The_AVA_and_HH_are_very_close--Taste_goes_to_AVA_and_thus_the_#1.
    **Spacebar has been fixed--until further notice**

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

1. HH357
    2. AVA
    3. Everything else

The AVA is really nice but for the cost you could get 2 hh357s. My AVA leaks quite a bit and I have been rocking a HH357 for nearly 6 months now without a problem (with proper cleaning). If you had one of each you certainly wouldn't regret it DEATHTOCIGS

Moved On ECF Veteran

I like Boge LR cartos! Also Thunderheads from VaporBeast. I think they also go by another name! I like them as the draw is a little less airy then the Boges!
    http://www.vaporbeast.com/15_Thunder...teal_p/c23.htm

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

for cartomizers i like boges SR on an ego twist.

now for attys....*drum roll*.....THE HH357!!! the only other attys ive tried were the 2 SR boges i got with my LT kit from vapor beast and they tasted like burt metal. my second atty was a 2ohm joyetech from altsmoke shop. it works...sometimes. like 2 out of 10 times id get a decent drag. but i can finally say goodbye to that.

i got my long barrel 2.5 ohm hh357 today and i am honestly so siked. its SOOO clean tasting and produces 10x the amount of vapor i expected it to. AND its not even fully broken in yet. wich is even better, knowing that the taste is going to only get better as time goes on. i am ordering another one TONIGHT! and so should anyone that has been thinking about it recently. they also stated on their website that all stock hh357s come with VII specs. wen i ordered mine it didnt say that, wich is another reason i am ordering another one tonight, ..... i might even get 2 because a custom 2.0 ohm 357 specifically for 100% VG would be even sexier.

Super Member ECF Veteran reeftivo's Avatar

atty
    HH357 spec hybrid (pg/vg ratio option for the mesh)
    Best flavor and vapor I've had but recommend a drip shield

Basic carto
    Boges. I've tried most cartos and Boges rarely let me down, are inexpensive and last quite a while. (3 weeks now on my latest one on a bottom feeder)
    Provari V2, Brass Chi Yuo, JD Tech scorpion, couple nzonics V3-V4, Reo 18490 BF, 2 mini BF boggers box (tiger maple/burl w-stainless s&c,Caravela, Windros, Copper Nemi clone

Full Member ECF Veteran

So far I have tried the following:

eGo-T type B - looks good, holds a decent amount of liquid, feels comfortable in the mouth, needs no drip tips, good flavour,
    smooth flavour.
    - leaks intermittently, bit of a faff to refill if out and about, full clean of atomiser part is tricky, atomiser clings to
    atomiser clings to old flavour a lot (and is tricky to clean), can spatter into mouth, filled spares need a plastic
    bag due to leakage issues.
    BEST FOR: People who stick to one flavour, like it clean and don't need to carry their device in a bag.

Boge LR - looks plain, reasonable flavour, cheap, long lasting, sounds easy to clean, changing flavours v.easy, filled boges v.
    easy to carry on the go.
    - only holds a few drops at a time, slightly dulled flavour, very airy draw, much thinner than my battery, leaves outer
    battery treads exposed, can be noisy, can sputter into mouth.
    BEST FOR - people who like to change and sample flavours frequently, on a low budget, who like an airy draw, who
    find many flavours too strong.

Metal Dual Coil Tank - holds a decent amount of juice, fairly easy to fill or top up, best flavour of the three, best vapour of the
    three, covers external battery treads if you get flanged version or a special ring, as easy to clean as a
    boge, my favourite so far, refills cheap, filled spares can be carried easily.
    - not as suited to frequent flavour changes as the boge, due to capacity (but can top up the filler as you
    would a boge and it doesn't hold old flavours much), wider than my device, bit ugly, tank isn't cheap
    (but only need one)
    BEST FOR - people who like to change flavours occasionally, who want low maintenance, who need more
    pronounced flavour.

How can I purchase more atomizers for my EVO? Okay, I'm a blonde...but I can't figure out how to purchase them on the Intellicig-USA site. Can someone help? Thank you, Karen