Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Best place to buy e-cigs in AU?

Question Best place to buy e-cigs in AU?

Hi,
    I have been reading around and I'm pretty keen on grabbing a 510 (yeti/titan/dura). Any tips on where I should buy it? I have looked on various american sites but many don't even ship to Australia. I'll have to get an adapter as well I think.

Also, any recommendations besides the yeti? I'm thinking of either going with the starter kit, or buying indivisual parts and putting it together.

Thanks!
    peace.
    Phoebe Tang likes this.

they're illegal to sell here so online is your only option.

plenty of places ship to Aus.

I just got my first e-cig today. ordered from eastmall.net
    and have a pending order from ruyandirect.com

i'm not blown away by the vapor production on the 901 I ordered...so 510 would probably be a good choice as i hear they vape up nicely.

oh and you may as well get a starter kit consiering if you buy everything separately (including battery) it'll come up to more than the cost of a kit.

i got a starter kit then ordered a 5 pack of atomisers, some extra batteries, a passthrough and some juice.

(including battery charger) ** i meant to say

(how the **** do you edit on here?)
    Last edited by ZambucaLu; 09-11-2009 at 07:34 PM. Reason: language

Great! Thanks for this info, the deal on eastmall looks pretty unbeatable in my eyes. The charging case really adds to the value. I think I'll put an order in with them soon, just need to load up my debit card.
    Cheers!

pm sent, thanks mate

Hi Guys,

I dont think I have enough posts to start a new thread here pfff I'm reporting back about buying a joye510 started kit from heaven-gifts that arrived quickly too. My mum loves it, and I'm about to buy one for my brother, but think I should get something different. Oh, and someone should start a thread about Aussie Experiences

I had the posting issues as well.

Basically the forum prevents anyone not from Australia from posting in the Aus forums. You need to join the "australian e-smokers" social group and adding Australia to the location field in your profile might help.

I found eastmall good but heaven-gifts (ruyan) is the cheapest prices I have seen and has just as good service.

I had a package stuck in customs for 16 hours recently....was making me sweat but it arrived with nothing removed

I think it might be due to the number of posts, as I've been a member of the group all along.

Plus adding the location didnt work.

Great that your liquid got through!, I assume its liquid as thats what they worry about

do you have a 510 yet? the vapour is really impressive

Yeah i got a 510 about 2 weeks after my 901

Still use the 901 fairly often though. Mainly because I have a passthrough for it and not for the 510 ...so in front of the laptop it's mainly 901.

I've also found that the juice you use can make a MASSIVE difference in vapour production.

EG Ruyan#4 (get some asap - at least a sampler bottle) vapes up a storm in any device, whereas a crappy juice will vape up crap no matter what you use.

I'm recommending 901's to people to get started (mainly due to battery life) my sister ordered one and i got my brother a kit for his birthday.

Loving the vape!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast