Australias current stance on e-cigs. attention tasty vapors and other vendors!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Australias current stance on e-cigs. attention tasty vapors and other vendors!

Default Australias current stance on e-cigs. attention tasty vapors and other vendors!

There seems to be a lot of confusion from American vendors who some how think that e-cigs are banned in Australia or Nicotine is.
    This leads me to tell everyone how it works and what Australias current stance is on e-cigs and Nicotine.

Nicotine is illegal to sell and supply WITHIN Australia. It's LEGAL to import it. There is no limit on how much mg nicotine you can import or quantity however if the purchase is over $1000 you're going to have to pay GST to customs for them to release the goods.

Importing e-juice with nicotine is fine also.

E-cigarettes cannot be sold IN australia with Nicotine but without nicotine is fine. Importing with ejuice is fine.

so to sum it up: There is no semi-ban on ecigs in Australia and it's perfectly fine to import.

To all the American vendors who are no longer shipping to Australia - tasty vapor etc. Your understanding is incorrect.

PV Master ECF Veteran abracadebra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by neofelis View Post
    There seems to be a lot of confusion from American vendors who some how think that e-cigs are banned in Australia or Nicotine is.
    This leads me to tell everyone how it works and what Australias current stance is on e-cigs and Nicotine.

Nicotine is illegal to sell and supply WITHIN Australia. It's LEGAL to import it. There is no limit on how much mg nicotine you can import or quantity however if the purchase is over $1000 you're going to have to pay GST to customs for them to release the goods.

Importing e-juice with nicotine is fine also.

E-cigarettes cannot be sold IN australia with Nicotine but without nicotine is fine. Importing with ejuice is fine.

so to sum it up: There is no semi-ban on ecigs in Australia and it's perfectly fine to import.

To all the American vendors who are no longer shipping to Australia - tasty vapor etc. Your understanding is incorrect.
    hi I was wondering ...are DiyI kits..like the ones I see here in forums....are us aussies allowed them through customs....for personal use only? thanks
    Last edited by abracadebra; 12-18-2012 at 11:09 AM.

Full Member Verified Member Goyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by abracadebra View Post
    hi I was wondering ...are DiyI kits..like the ones I see here in forums....are us aussies allowed them through customs....for personal use only? thanks
    Can you describe what kind of DIY kits these are abracadebra.
    Are they the DIY filling kits with bottles and syringes?

Quote Originally Posted by Goyder View Post
    Can you describe what kind of DIY kits these are abracadebra.
    Are they the DIY filling kits with bottles and syringes?
    I heard theres a place called wizard lab...im always hearing friends on here in usa forums talking of the juicers there making...I need nicotine...I don't want china grade nic..ive tried it.... I don't like it...just a diy kit....so can I order like my friends are doing....will aussie customs allowing me.. to have one thanks

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

You will find that most ALL suppliers in the states get their nicotine from China.
    It's a matter of finding the good stuff.

I just recently discovered this from a vendor.
    abracadebra likes this.
    It's all about the Juice.......
    Provari, Silver Bullet, Vamo, innokin VV3, eGo's. IBTanks, io6s, EVODS , RBA's and Aroma ejuice.
    Visit me at -http://thevaperstable.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie C View Post
    You will find that most ALL suppliers in the states get their nicotine from China.
    It's a matter of finding the good stuff.

I just recently discovered this from a vendor.
    ok...so these diy kits....can they be ordered thanks....
    Charlie C likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Wizard Labs doesn't ship to Australia. There are other vendors who do.
    DIY kits can be imported into Australia.
    Most everything apart from Nicotine is available locally; you only need import the nic.
    It's all about the Juice.......
    Provari, Silver Bullet, Vamo, innokin VV3, eGo's. IBTanks, io6s, EVODS , RBA's and Aroma ejuice.
    Visit me at -http://thevaperstable.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie C View Post
    Wizard Labs doesn't ship to Australia. There are other vendors who do.
    DIY kits can be imported into Australia.
    Most everything apart from Nicotine is available locally; you only need import the nic.
    thanks Charlie ive found a few local choices...cheers
    Charlie C likes this.

So the claims of some vendors that 'our products are made with USA ingredients' (or something to that effect) are indeed false?

Interesting...

Full Member Verified Member Keega's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Solaceaker View Post
    So the claims of some vendors that 'our products are made with USA ingredients' (or something to that effect) are indeed false?

Interesting...
    No. This is not correct. Place like RTS vapes sell US produced nic. Other vendors probably sell Chinese produced nic and I know a few sell rebranded Dekang and Hengseng juices for a massive mark up. But there are reliable, honest US vendors who do indeed sell US nic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast