Any suppliers with GOOD eliquid that ship to AUS? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Any suppliers with GOOD eliquid that ship to AUS?

I buy my gear and e liquid from Halo. I love their trybecca. I love all Halo gear!

Premium eJuice shipped within 5-7 days from Virgin Vapor. They only use USP grade PG/VG and organic flavourings. Tastes amazing too! I'd suggest for use in RBA's however as their juices are mostly VG (so it's thick stuff!) Can't get it to wick properly in my Aspire ET BDC.

Other favourite of mine is Five Pawns - again really high quality juice and very complex flavours

Both vendors send in glass bottles, not plastic! Yippie! I got myself 4 sample packs from Virgin Vapours and 2 sample packs from Five Pawns just to try all their flavours

Nice thread, good info.
    Think I'll try vapedudes next. Hard to know what's worth the coin when your starting out, especially when you add in shipping costs. Have heard good things about Halo, and heard mtbaker has rather weak flavor and is worth adding flavor shots.

My method so far has been to get a mix of 25 concentrates and go diy, so I can hone in on which flavor I want to be vaping on the regular.
    I've also grabbed some aroma ejuice whole tobacco alkaloid juice to help me stay off the stinkies, it's expensive as hell, but certainly very tasty. I like beatlejuice the best so far.

has anyone tried zerocig from ecigforlife guy, his liquid seems to be way too much expensive, its even more than any of USA well known brand. Is it worth it? Anyone?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

why link to that horrid forum? the forum isn't shipping juice to australia
    Forecast: Cloudy.

Giantvapes.com, skylinevapor.com and nicoticket.com would be my top recommendations... If you can't make up your mind, grab your self a subscription for Zamplebox, I've attached a pic of what I got in my last box

10646924_10152299627220718_2111295402148422962_n.jpg

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123