New zealand vapeors - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: New zealand vapeors

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

When you declare if they do find something they will just take it off you,don't declare and they will still take it and give you a fine.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

i wonder if ejuice would be classified as a food? it's all ingredients you would find in processed foods
    Forecast: Cloudy.

I travel out of the NZ fairly regularly and never had any issues. Had the odd search where they have asked what it was but never confiscated anything. Was my mechmod in carry on that use to raises eyebrows on the way out, put it in checkin these days and just carry on eVods.

I usually import 200-400ml of juice at a time. Maybe 1 out of 5 get opened but never had any ceased yet.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I don't travel much, but I've read you're not suppose to check batteries. if a fire starts they want it to start in your pants, and not in the hold of the plane where it can't be reached
    Forecast: Cloudy.

Carry on the batteries, check in the the mods .. Steel tubes look suspect on the xray lol

Full Member Verified Member

Going to Japan next week, good to see some travel advice, especially in the mech mod dept

Hi fellow nz'ers!
    New to the forms been vaping a couple months now.

My experience with juice from overseas has been nothing but good, 3 orders in so far, one order of 240ml 100mg nic from RTS, no problems and another 2 from different pre made juice companies through no problem either. Also ordered 25 flavor concentrates through no trouble as well.

Can't comment on the travel with vape gear aspect, I would recommend keeping batteries in good storage boxes though, I would put them in check in luggage myself.

Full Member Verified Member

Customs laughed at my MVP. Told me to have a look at how it looked on their xray machine. Didn't even bat an eye at the 3 mech mods and 5xVTC5 batteries or 90ml of juice. All in carry on luggage.

Quote Originally Posted by yorg View Post
    Hi fellow nz'ers!
    New to the forms been vaping a couple months now.

My experience with juice from overseas has been nothing but good, 3 orders in so far, one order of 240ml 100mg nic from RTS, no problems and another 2 from different pre made juice companies through no problem either. Also ordered 25 flavor concentrates through no trouble as well.

Can't comment on the travel with vape gear aspect, I would recommend keeping batteries in good storage boxes though, I would put them in check in luggage myself.
    From Palmerston North.

Today I legally purchased e-juice with nicotine from my local vape/drug supply shop. I can legally buy e-juice online, delivery the next day, from any
    vape outlet willing to sell it to me, it's just hard to find those outlets, but not impossible.

I took the trouble to search the law, the real law, not the imaginary Health Department law, and nicotine is ONLY covered IF it is sold as a cessation of smoking plan, otherwise there is NO LAW that prevents e-juice from being included in e-juice in New Zealand.

Now IF making e-juice with nicotine in it really was as illegal as you're being lead to believe, how can vape outlets have it in their starter kits, surely if it's really illegal to give it away in normal e-juice, it must be illegal to give it away in e-juice in starter kits!

But as I said, and you can do this too, I searched the legislation and there is no law preventing ANYONE from selling e-juice with nicotine in it to anyone at or over the legal smoking age. If such a law really did exist, cigarettes would be illegal in New Zealand.

Quote Originally Posted by XXYGuy View Post
    From Palmerston North.

Today I legally purchased e-juice with nicotine from my local vape/drug supply shop. I can legally buy e-juice online, delivery the next day, from any
    vape outlet willing to sell it to me, it's just hard to find those outlets, but not impossible.

I took the trouble to search the law, the real law, not the imaginary Health Department law, and nicotine is ONLY covered IF it is sold as a cessation of smoking plan, otherwise there is NO LAW that prevents e-juice from being included in e-juice in New Zealand.

Now IF making e-juice with nicotine in it really was as illegal as you're being lead to believe, how can vape outlets have it in their starter kits, surely if it's really illegal to give it away in normal e-juice, it must be illegal to give it away in e-juice in starter kits!

But as I said, and you can do this too, I searched the legislation and there is no law preventing ANYONE from selling e-juice with nicotine in it to anyone at or over the legal smoking age. If such a law really did exist, cigarettes would be illegal in New Zealand.
    It definitely is a grey area... However a couple of weeks ago all the shosha stores were forced to remove all nic juices from sale. Doesn't make sense when you can just go down to supermarket and buy nicotine inhalers. Another way people have got around it is to do a "buyers club" - pay for "subscription" to the club and get free juice.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast