Thread: Airflow base ring for protank 2 + 3

Default Airflow base ring for protank 2 + 3

Airflow base ring for protank 2 & 3 in Australia
    Does anybody know why we Aussies can't buy these yet? Ghey are on the market in US, Canada and Asia, but $40 postage for 2 $5 items seems crazy! I bought the new airflow tank, best thing since canned beer, so why can't I buy the base ring, and turn my 2 wobbly protanks into airflow tanks?

Quote Originally Posted by Oz Rudeboy View Post
    Airflow base ring for protank 2 & 3 in Australia
    Does anybody know why we Aussies can't buy these yet? Ghey are on the market in US, Canada and Asia, but $40 postage for 2 $5 items seems crazy! I bought the new airflow tank, best thing since canned beer, so why can't I buy the base ring, and turn my 2 wobbly protanks into airflow tanks?
    Focalecig.com has it on sale for $3.70 (US dollars) with free shiping. SKU:14001. Look on new arrivals page 2.

Mine turned up today. I can't believe what a difference it's made. Complete control from closed to wide open. You can find your preferred setting quickly and easily. Very well made and so cheap. It's transformed my Protank 2 into a very good atomizer.

Ultra Member Verified Member chesty's Avatar

and mine just arrived today too, I ordered some juice from mbv and threw in an air control ring.

and even better news, I finally mastered the art of protank head rebuilding, stock heads and my old
    rebuilds both gave me a sore throat, I think others would call it a dry hit, but I'm not sure.

Now it's silky smooth. so I can finally rid myself of the ego style with plastic T2 tanks and
    use the glass protank in my VTR.
    Forecast: Cloudy.