New to E-Cigs? Ask Questions Here! - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: New to E-Cigs? Ask Questions Here!

My reading says yes. Im buying some in the morning along with some Queens flavourings.

Thanks Falcon
    Can I ask where you found the info cause I can't find squat lol

Default ?

ok i just got the m402 about a week ago... im just wondering how long do/ should 1 cartridge last 1 cig 5 cigs all day???... and also how long should the battery last 1 day- 1hour-???...... also... atomizer what's the lifespan

Quote Originally Posted by Duvessa View Post
    Thanks Falcon
    Can I ask where you found the info cause I can't find squat lol
    Can't give you a link but in Australia BP means pharmaceutical grade actually it means British Pharmacopia. But that means pharmaceutical grade we don't get anything higher. The fauldings Glisterine is what you hear other people in other Countries classing as vegetable glisterine although in australia it may not be vegetable could be synthetic instead but it is the same as vegetable glisterine. Pg is different and is not classed necessarily as glisterine in Australia. But it can be ordered in by your local pharmacy Propylene Glycerol is its pharma name and what you get will be a BP product.

Hope that helps

Moderator ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by pamcakes View Post
    ok i just got the m402 about a week ago... im just wondering how long do/ should 1 cartridge last 1 cig 5 cigs all day???... and also how long should the battery last 1 day- 1hour-???...... also... atomizer what's the lifespan
    You'll noticed you'll be refilling the cartridges a lot more than what they're advertised to do. The more you use your e-cig the more you'll get to know how long it lasts ect. I usually drop as soon as it starts tasting a little burnt.

Depending on how much you vape, on average I go through about 2 batteries a day. I'm nearly going through 3, because I've had my batteries for about 6 months and they're starting to get a little worn out.

As long as you keep good care of your atomizers they'll last for a fairly long time. I clean my atty's about every couple weeks by soaking them in vodka and they've been going for 6 months. From what I've read, if you do not take care of your atty's they have a lifespan of about 3 - 4 months until they burn out.
    You can read more about cleaning your atty's here: How I clean my Attys.

If that's not enough info there's hundreds more threads about cleaning on this forum

Ok another question for you experienced peoples!

Besides eastmall (which only has 1 thing atm o.O) and Heavenly Gifts, who else ships to Aus?

I'm after a really good menthol to try and cut back on the menthol analogs

Some places in UK ship to Australia.

I got some Ecopure Fresh e-liquid from The E-Cigshop.net.

Ecopure is expensive, but supposed to be very pure. I really like the Fresh as it is very smooth with a slight menthol flavour and not sweet like a lot of the juices. I have just ordered some Mild & Rich and I noticed they also do a menthol.

Their service was pretty good too. I got a bottle of EcoPure Krystal with a useby date of Jan 2010 and when I queried the date they sent me a new bottle for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Duvessa View Post
    Ok another question for you experienced peoples!

Besides eastmall (which only has 1 thing atm o.O) and Heavenly Gifts, who else ships to Aus?

I'm after a really good menthol to try and cut back on the menthol analogs
    Healthcabin also ships from China, but they only do the same dekang juice as the others. They have good specials though if you like the flavours/strengths on offer.

Quite of few of the us & uk juice suppliers will ship to australia, just send them an email if you like the look of the range.

Use the search function to find good menthols suggestions... it's a popular topic. Don't use the forum one (it's useless) but the google one down the very bottom of the page on the left. (easy to miss if you don't know about it)

Quote Originally Posted by MrDismal View Post
    Attys... they've been going for 6 months.
    I've found that they start tasting bad after 2-4 weeks I haven't been successful cleaning them. They make good vapour but still have a sour taste. Now I just switch to a new one and hoard the old ones in case I start modding or something. Also I go for a new cart or two every week.

To get maximum flavour I like to top off my carts after say 5 good drags. Probly too often but until I find a cart mod that works for me I like to keep it fresh and juicy.

$7 each 3 weeks (average) for an atty is much much less than ciggies! Nothing beats the first few hours on a new atty & cart. Wish they would stay tasting that good forever!
    Last edited by KiteStyle; 02-18-2010 at 11:49 AM.

Hi guys, I have got to say what a great forum, ok here's the go, I heard about e-ciggs las month and was wonder of honest selling is Australia and an international site to get the tobacco filter as I know you cant buy them over here, also would someone please do the maths for me? I smoke a pack a day of Choice blue (12mg's) with 25 in each pack at around $70 a week, how much would it cost me a week with e-ciggs? thanks

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast