New to E-Cigs? Ask Questions Here! - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: New to E-Cigs? Ask Questions Here!

Moderator ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

It's worth looking on supply websites then working it out yourself.
    First look at buying a starter kit (get advice on what would suit you best), then look at buying juice.
    Either way, you will always save cash (and your health).

Anyone got some good supply website? or where do you get yours?

Moderator ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Try heaven-gifts.com. But they're on a Chinese new year holiday atm and won't be shipping until a week or so.
    But surf these forums for other good sites! People around here review a lot of the supplier sites.

Quote Originally Posted by reece86 View Post
    Hi guys, I have got to say what a great forum, ok here's the go, I heard about e-ciggs las month and was wonder of honest selling is Australia and an international site to get the tobacco filter as I know you cant buy them over here, also would someone please do the maths for me? I smoke a pack a day of Choice blue (12mg's) with 25 in each pack at around $70 a week, how much would it cost me a week with e-ciggs? thanks
    Really simple and rough: $200 setup will get you 3 months then 'bank' $10 per week for future attys, juices, empty carts.
    MegaBee likes this.

Di
    ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by KiteStyle View Post
    Really simple and rough: $200 setup will get you 3 months then 'bank' $10 per week for future attys, juices, empty carts.

I agree with this advice,

this would get you started with a good supply for about 3 months and as is said here,
    your average ongoing costs will be approx -- 10.00 per week

this is far better than on tobacco costs-------

and better for you too -------

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I think i just made myself sick. I made my first no nic e fluid. I used equal amounts of PG, VG, Vodka to a measurment of 10ml. Then added small amounts of Queens strawberry and Queens coconut. Got pain in the gut did i do something wrong? Its going away slowly thank god.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by COM76 View Post
    I think i just made myself sick. I made my first no nic e fluid. I used equal amounts of PG, VG, Vodka to a measurment of 10ml. Then added small amounts of Queens strawberry and Queens coconut. Got pain in the gut did i do something wrong? Its going away slowly thank god.
    There is alcohol in the Queens essences already, so you may have added just a bit too much. If you are feeling game, give it another vape* and see if the pain comes back. If it does, it may be best to start a thread in the Health section.

I assume no responsibility for anything that may happen to you.

Quote Originally Posted by reece86 View Post
    Anyone got some good supply website? or where do you get yours?
    Check out the suppliers who ship to Australia - e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/australian-e-smokers/74937-suppliers-who-ship-australia.html

Plenty of suppliers but youll have to do a bit of research to find what best suits you. Best value kit would depend on the situation; then factor in you will need to buy spare parts, batteries atomizers, cartridges & their comparative costs.

My preference is the M601 kit from AbsolutelyeCigs.com and still searching for a steady source of juice.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Need some help guys. I have a Tornado and a green smoke e cig. I am not confident in bringing the Tornado out in public and the green smoke e cig is kinda crap. I am looking for something that can not turn heads in public as much. Cant decide on the 510 or the 901 or can someone recomend something else. The 510 would be handy cause then i have the chargers and the carts from the tornado but i really dont mind please all the help you can give in this matter would be appreciated. I like throat hit dont care so much about vap and battery time but i do care for quality (something that will not break or chew through atomizers) thanks all.

Where are people getting thier drip bottles from ? I asked about 5 chemists and they gave me stupid looks :P

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast