New to E-Cigs? Ask Questions Here! - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: New to E-Cigs? Ask Questions Here!

Moved On

Here is a question :
    How much time take to charge a full battery? after charging 2 to 3 hours it indicate green light but i hear that it takes 8 hours to charge the full battery!
    isn't o.k.?

PV Master ECF Veteran abracadebra's Avatar

ive been buying from smokeless image for nearly 4mths now...all my 65 and 78 bats....are all going well....even my first 2 65s have some grunt still left in them....my cleaning ad of choice is good old cheap vinger..just a few needle tip drops on a tissue wth a toothpick if you can get the tip of pick pointy enough...or I find a safety pin wrapped just right realllly gets the blacky eliquid stuff out...works a treat for me....ive gone on the bigger x2s now....and so glad for the extra hours....my house was like a xmas tree lit up for the first 2mths...lol wth every power point filled....I could vape a 65 bat in less than a hour....it was the only way I could give up the smellys...vape!!! vape!!!and MORE vape!!!!! im sure im not telling you past heavy smokers anything new..when my x2s arrived last mth....they gave me weird light issues...650omh and 900ohm wouldn't go off after 8 or so hrs... of charging.another 650 wouldn't light up when vaping...and no flashing alert to recharge..si were very nice and gave me volt points to cover them...so ive got my x2 1300 biggy arriving soon.....im wondering what light show it has installed for me....im thinking maybe these adapters which I can only buy here to charge them ...might be the problem....si don't have our slanty posts...so if any aussie can help here plz let me know im from sunshine coast qld..

Moved On ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by NeoGills View Post
    Here is a question :
    How much time take to charge a full battery? after charging 2 to 3 hours it indicate green light but i hear that it takes 8 hours to charge the full battery!
    isn't o.k.?
    Would like to know this as well!

Member Team ECF (folding@home) mrsgruffy's Avatar

I think it depends very much on the size of the battery and the charger.
    I haven't found anything yet to take 8 hours. 3-4 hours for 18650 batteries on a soshine v3.0 rapid charger.
    When the light is green, the battery is full in most instances, and leaving it on charge won't make it 'fuller'.
    When batteries start taking less and less time to charge, and don't last very long, it's time to get new batteries.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345