Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Suppliers who ship to Australia

Moved On ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Kandric View Post
    Tim at Hot vapes ships to Australia, his prices are reasonable and I thoroughly enjoy his mixes.
    Love the hot vapes, they are awesome!

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hi is it legal to order e juice from USA pre mixed with usa? been hunting around this forum and cant find an anwser. i only saw that u can ship up to 3 month supply of pure nicotine. can someone pls tell me if it is legal and if so how much 12mg pre mixed e juice from Premium USA E-Liquid, Electonic Cigarettes and Handcrafted USA E-Juice by Mister-E-Liquid.com quantifies 3 months consumption

afaik customs won't stop it. the health department had issues and raided people for a while but this was years ago. I've only ordered once, being new , i got my juice through health cabin. came through in 6 days.
    as for a 3 months supply, its relative as everyone smokes a different amount. i think as long as your not ordered 1L in one shipment then you should be fine.

Have a look at this site: Alcohol/Cig/Tobacco2
    It provides a very clear answer to the question "Can I import electronic cigarettes into Australia?".

Mount Baker Vapor will ship to Oz - https://www.mtbakervapor.com/

theres no ban in australia for the use, sale and importing of ecig and it products?

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Add VirginVapor.com per their FAQ on website

I have bought from EC Blends, Mom and Pops vapor shop, Sweet Vapes, Mt Baker vapors, freedom smoke USA, worlds finest vapor shop, and fasttech (Asia, but their Hangsen RY4 is awesome) all post to Aus, and never had a problem? Law says you can import 3 months worth at a time, but it doesn't say how often ? Make hay while the sun shines fellow vapers, soon enough, the gov' will want his cut, buy now, buy big, and buy often!

This seems like a good advice "buy now, buy big, and buy often!". Unfortunately, the nicotine doesn't last forever. The general opinion is it will last up to 2 years, if kept in a dark and cool place. I only buy liquid marked with "use by date" (like Liqua) or date of manufacture (like MtBaker). BTW MtBaker when asked advised that it should be used within a year. At the moment I have 1 year supply in my fridge, but I'm still nervous, considering what is happening in EU and USA. If you have dual citizenship of any EU country, you should sign up The European Vaping Initiative. Go to "EU legislation" at the main ECF site.

I'm sure someone has already mentioned these but here we go anyway;

- Mt Baker Vapor
    - Virgin Vapor
    - Five Pawns
    - Fastech
    - Alibaba (almost everything bar dry batteries)