Economic Aussie Orders - Page 3
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 170
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Economic Aussie Orders

  1. #21
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    COM76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    544

    Default

    Coupon Codes are a really good idea post any if you got them. I wll look into Health Cabin and HG to see what item would put them on the list. Please name any Pros or Cons that you know about them. I emailed Rainer at http://www.ecigz.com.au/store/index.phpE Cigz Australia (Powered by CubeCart)[/url] about the legality of it all and he seems like he has done his homework and is confident.

    This is what he said "It is illegal to sell nicotine products within Australia . I have checked with quite a few people including lawyers and from what they have seen and the info i have supplied everything should be ok. But it will only take one of the large tobacco companies to issue a court order and i guess you might see me on the news defending the product i believe in."

    Long live http://www.ecigz.com.au/store/index.php Eveyone try to make their next order for an e cig batt, ato or accessory from this site and support Australian Made e cig sites.
    Last edited by COM76; 03-29-2010 at 08:59 PM.
    MegaBee likes this.

  2. #22
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    COM76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dinium View Post
    Should Health Cabin and HG be on the list? And should we be adding coupon codes where applicable?
    Health Cabin - Prices for E liq 30mls is $10.66 US is not as cheap as Light in the box however they do have 52 diff flavours which is certainly a plus for those that do not mix their own. As for their E cigs and E gear (especially their PCC's) they once again have a lot more to choose from than say ecigz Australia but their prices are dearer than ecigz Australia (we should be supporting Aussie Sites anyway). Did not go over everything at Health Cabin i will soon.

    Heavens Gifts - Prices for E liq 30mls is $9.00 US but they have 53 different flavours. Once again light in the box is cheaper but less range it is also cheaper shipping costs from china and quicker as well. HG E cigs and E gear are cheaper than Health Cabins (from what i looked at). Overall i would rather shop at Heavens Gifts than Health Cabin but Eastmall has a good range of E liq and is cheaper than both these sites.

    Does anyone have any experience with these 2 Order sites? If so add the Pro and Cons for us all. Both sites have Sales each week but their sales price is still more than ecigz Australia. Any Coupon Codes?
    Last edited by COM76; 03-30-2010 at 06:58 AM.

  3. #23
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    COM76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    544

    Default

    http://www.ecigz.com.au/store/index.php is down for maintenance :-(

  4. #24
    Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    157

    Default

    Health Cabin are excellent - Amy is very responsive and their deliveries have always been well packed and fast to arrive (5-6 days). I order from them whenever it makes sense and have no problems recommending them.
    Coupon code: ECF gets you 5% off all items except shipping.

    I'm actually expecting an order from Health Cabin tomorrow - I might take some photos so you can see how it arrives if that will help.

    Heavens Gifts
    are very good - their range, colour options and accessories are vast. Very responsive to emails and will happily hold orders if you want to add or change things. I'm chasing an order atm that was sent on the 25th and seems to have gone missing between Beijing and here - not their fault (EMS are the couriers) - but damn annoying.


    As for other coupon codes - there's a master list at Electronic Cigarette Coupon Code Master List

  5. #25
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    COM76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dinium View Post
    Health Cabin are excellent - Amy is very responsive and their deliveries have always been well packed and fast to arrive (5-6 days). I order from them whenever it makes sense and have no problems recommending them.
    Coupon code: ECF gets you 5% off all items except shipping.

    I'm actually expecting an order from Health Cabin tomorrow - I might take some photos so you can see how it arrives if that will help.

    Heavens Gifts are very good - their range, colour options and accessories are vast. Very responsive to emails and will happily hold orders if you want to add or change things. I'm chasing an order atm that was sent on the 25th and seems to have gone missing between Beijing and here - not their fault (EMS are the couriers) - but damn annoying.


    As for other coupon codes - there's a master list at Electronic Cigarette Coupon Code Master List
    Good fact filled post. Need more of them. I might extend the initial list and incoporate who has the cheapest e liq, atties, batteries, starter kits or even just what they all charge for each item as many people usually only want to make one order for all their goods. I guess i was lucky with my orders with ems (no problems yet). It may be well worth paying the extra few bucks for service and packaging if you can afford it. Great coupon list!

  6. #26
    Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by COM76 View Post
    Health Cabin - Prices for E liq 30mls is $10.66 US
    You didn't have your cart set to AUD per chance? They're at $9.00 US

    Health Cabin and Heaven Gifts are usually the same price for most items.

  7. #27
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    COM76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dinium View Post
    You didn't have your cart set to AUD per chance? They're at $9.00 US

    Health Cabin and Heaven Gifts are usually the same price for most items.

    Your right Dinium. I had HG set to USD and HC set to AUD. Have not had the best of sleep lately since i gave up smoking. I started out haveing to much nic then i lowered it and it wasnt enough (was cranky as hell). Found a happy medium now at about 7mg as i was a light smoker. My bad will edit later.

  8. #28
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    COM76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    544

    Default

    Dont know if i should be posting this but i guess everyone can make their own mind up.

    New Aussie Vapours Forum. This new place is set up just for Aussies. Very quiet there though.

    aussievapers.com • Index page

  9. #29
    Moderator ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Australia, Melbourne
    Posts
    196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by COM76 View Post
    I'll let this one slide, but try not to post anymore forum links please. (Keep the admins happy)

  10. #30
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    COM76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDismal View Post
    I'll let this one slide, but try not to post anymore forum links please. (Keep the admins happy)
    My Bad

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks