Economic Aussie Orders
Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Economic Aussie Orders

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Economic Aussie Orders

Thought i would see if a thread based on the most economic (cheapest) places to order from would take off.

If everyone could list their cheapest and most favourite places to order from for either e cigs or e liquids (includes buying hi mg nic for cutting) or even just e gear.

As with most things in life you get what you pay for so please list the downer points from ordering from such sites eg, long postage times to bad service.

Sometimes people are in the right place at the right time to, so if you spot a sale going on for any item please list this also.

Cheap Sites To Order From :-

+ www.lightinthebox.com - 50mls e liq for $7.69 US (small Selection).
    + www.xtremevaping.com - 60mls 100mg nic flavourles e liq $36.00 US
    + www.eastmall.net - 5x20mls for $30.00 US plus 2x30mls 36mg nic flavourless for $6.00 US
    + www.ecigz.com.au/store/index.php - Australian e cig and e liq order site. Great prices, Local.
    + www.ebay.com - LorAnn Flavourings 18pk Carton $18.95 US. Ebay order no. 110489581104
    + www.inspiredbychocolate.com.au - local lorann flavours, very quick processing and postage.
    + www.heaven-gifts.com - Great Selection but not as cheap as the other sites eg Eastmall and ecigz.
    + www.healthcabin.net - Great Selection of juices and gear (same prices as HG) AUD price setting.
    Last edited by MrDismal; 04-07-2010 at 01:32 PM.

ECF Veteran

First on the list would have to be a site for e liguid. Light in the box. They are based in china and have a permanent 40% off their e juice and some e cigs. You can get 50mls for $7.69 US. I have not seen any cheaper than this. Their is about 12 or so different flav to choose from. I ordered the 3 tob flavs and i cant whinge about any of them. Postage did take 2.5 weeks but for the price it is worth it.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Seen Light in the box, but haven't ordered from them following reports that their flavours were lacking compared the Dekang and others.

How would you rate the flavour?

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by dinium View Post
    Seen Light in the box, but haven't ordered from them following reports that their flavours were lacking compared the Dekang and others.

How would you rate the flavour?
    I am really enjoying the Hilton flavoured Tob. It is not as smooth as say Totally wicked tob but the flavour is brilliant and better. I enjoy a throat hit and all three of the tob flavors i ordered have this.

ECF Veteran

I also have an order waiting to arrive from xtremevaping. They sell really concentrated no flavour nic. Up to 100mg. This works out to be probably the cheapest way of vaping (mix your own). However you do need to puchase flavourings. I purchased 60mls for $36 US dollars. I will cut this to make 600mls as i am a light vapor. Our dollar is at a hi so its a cheap time to order from the US.
    Last edited by COM76; 03-29-2010 at 11:40 AM.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Good thread idea. I still haven't been vaping for that long, but I've started to build up a (very) modest juice collection now, so I'll have to give Light in the Box a try now that I can afford to wait out a longer shipping time.

The eastmall juice deal where you can buy two 30ml 36mg bottles of flavourless juice for $3USD each when you buy 5 20ml flavoured bottles for $30 seems pretty good. I've got an order of this due soon so will be trying my hand at mixing my own shortly.

ECF Veteran

Sounds really good K.rad. What do they charge you for postage and generally how long does it take to get here? What are the flavours like? It sounds like Easmall will be my next order.

Full Member ECF Veteran

New shop that has just started up.. Here in Aus http://www.ecigz.com.au

Seems cheap enough for hardware. But as he is here in australia, only nic free liquid.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by darkmonk View Post
    New shop that has just started up.. Here in Aus http://www.ecigz.com.au

Seems cheap enough for hardware. But as he is here in australia, only nic free liquid.
    Just had a look. I was really surprised as i thought it was illegal to sell e cig products in Australia. Looks like a good place to get Atomizers for 510 and batteries to. Starter Kits are really cheap as well. No big Shipping cost will be the big saver at this place. Thanks for the heads up darkmonk.

Just emailed www.ecigz.com.au to find out postage prices and days for dellivery (Will post when replied). This site looks very promising. Will get my next bat and ato from this place for sure.

Just got a reply:-

Postage cost are $9.90 flat rate.
    Postage is about 2 days anywhere in Australia
    Stock should arrive within 5-7 Working Days

Kind Regards
    Rainer
    Last edited by COM76; 03-29-2010 at 12:49 PM.
    symphynity and Jaxolive like this.

Full Member ECF Veteran

I know this is a bit off topic but I found an oz site for merchandise:

E-Cigarette Tee: Refilling, It just looks illegal Tshirts from Zazzle.com.au

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast