Taste is everything~Descriptions of our flavors by YOU!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree200Likes

Thread: Taste is everything~Descriptions of our flavors by YOU!!

Moved On

Nice Sash!!! Thanks

Ultra Member ECF Veteran trichman's Avatar

Menthol tobacco with medium menthol is perfect. Menthol is not overpowering and the tobacco flavor is very nice, a little sweet but not much at all. Overall a balanced flavor that is very satisfying.
    whiskey likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran ClutchMan's Avatar

555 Exotic - Very savory yet smooth flavor. Nutty with a bit of sweet tobacco on the exhale.

RY4 - Creamy smooth and ultra clean tobacco taste.

Malty - Taste kinda like cotton candy. I get a nice bite when I exhale through my nose.

EJoker - Tastes like RY4 with a bit of cinnamon and menthol.
    whiskey likes this.

Signum, Cronus, ProVari V2, MVP 2 & Russians, Kayfuns and Patriots, oh my

Moved On

Now we are cookin Thanks Clutch~
    This thread will now become a sticky...
    We need descriptions of the fruit flavors too!!!!

Super Member ECF Veteran ClutchMan's Avatar

Cola - Really good! Actually tastes carbonated!

BlueBacko - Nice REAL blueberry flavor with clean tobacco.

Casablanca - To me this tastes just like a freshly opened pack of Camels smell. REALLY awesome!

Caramel Cappucino - Not big into coffee flavors, but this tastes JUST like cappucino. My girlfriend really likes this one.
    whiskey likes this.

Signum, Cronus, ProVari V2, MVP 2 & Russians, Kayfuns and Patriots, oh my

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Strawberry - Tastes like a real strawberry and not a strawberry candy. I even get the fizz like you get when biting into a juicy strawberry.

Peach - This one also tastes like a juicy fresh peach and not a candy.

As I said about the Blueberry - I prefer BWB fruit juices fresh out of the mailer. Once they steep the fruit flavors seem to mellow out the taste a bit too much for me. This is why I normally order smaller sizes in the fruit juices.
    Last edited by sashwa; 08-22-2011 at 06:31 PM.
    whiskey and fugazig like this.
    Last cig 9/5/10 @ 7am
    Redwood Burl Woodvil - Buzz Pro - Jatoba Oiled VV Woodvil - VV Grands
    Trippys on all - Phiniacs on Buzz Pro

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Waffle- waffle and syrup with a touch of butter. My favorite "sweet" vape.
    555 Exotic- awesome tobacco with a semi-sweet nuttiness. Hard to put this down.
    Espresso- a nice warm cup of strong coffee. Perfect with my morning cup.
    Blueberry- fresh picked blueberries, pop them in your mouth while you're picking them.

Those are the 4 flavors I have with me today. I'll add others when I change flavors.
    whiskey likes this.
    BWB 555 Exotic and my REO Grand with the amazing RM2 on top are all I need. Vaping like a fiend since 2/28/11.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran Ruppy's Avatar

Hmmmmm ok

Backo- A smooth mild tobacco with a hint of sweetness. I find this best with a week+ of steeping.

Casablanca- A nice rich turkish tobacco ( I find a hint of cocoa after a few days of steeping) this flavor gets better with age. Some users report a peppery taste before steeping. Personally I never have tasted it. I can vape this happily out of the mailer.

Malty- To me this is a mild flavor. I personally get a slight hint of Cotton Candy from it. Fantastic out of the mail. Only gets better over time.

Malty Toffee- A tough flavor to describe. I almost get a chocolate taste from it ( but not exactly) Perhaps it is toffee but I really have nothing on my palatte to compare. I find it to be a smooth rich flavor with an almost "creamy" flavor. This flavor improves DRAMATICALLY over time. At 30 days plus it is much better IMO.

RY4- My absolute favorite juice. A robust tobacco with caramel and vanilla vape. It becomes alot more rich and deep after a good steeping.

Adirondack- A good tobacco flavor with a slight earthy note. When I hit a patch where my other tobaccos are not quite right I swap to Adirondack for a few days. Good from day one. Better after a week.

More flavors later Bluebacko, Mango, Blueberry, applewood, Peach, Rootbeer, hmmmmm I actually have every flavor I think
    whiskey, fugazig and ancfm95 like this.

Moved On

Very AWESOME Ruppy...thanks, I was waiting for ya

I'm going to do my best to describe some of these flavors that I revisited now that I have a decent mod...Of course, all of these descriptions are subjective. Current setup Provari@ 4.3-4.7v, Ikenvape io6 HV 2.9 Ohm atomizers, straight drip onto bridge of io6.

Casablanca- My personal favorite, some have described it as tasting the same way a freshly opened pack of smokes which I can somewhat taste. The tobacco is very smooth and rich (but not overpowering), the cocoa flavor is very present but doesn't make it overly sweet. Most tobacco blends I have ordered elsewhere have 1 overpowering flavor and you kind of just have to pretend the other flavors are there, but I love the recipe for this one. I preferred this juice straight out of the mail slightly more than after steeping, but I never tasted anything spicy or peppery as I've heard described. Very light red/tan liquid, good vapor, and superb taste.

Cola- While sipping a Coca Cola and vaping Don's Cola juice it is difficult to distinguish between the two tastes. This is as close as I can imagine to Coca-Cola, it has a nice sweet bite (almost makes it taste carbonated), mixes well with other flavors such as cherry, vanilla, and I tried a lemon-lime with it and enjoyed it thoroughly.

Blueberry- In comparison to the other few blueberry juices I have tried this one has the most realistic, as well as most intense flavors. It is not overpowering at all, puts out massive plumes of tasty vapor, and also mixes well with fruit flavors.

Caramel Cappucino- This juice was a big surprise for me, I don't care for coffee drinks, but I really started enjoying this juice after a few sessions with it. The caramel and sweet notes are definitely there, but I taste more of the coffee bean flavor (good proportions). That being said, the coffee flavor seems to be very authentic and I've actually started drinking more coffee since I received it (now coffee makes me want to vape...)
    I think I remember someone recommending Ry4+Cappucino, and the coffee bite and slight bitterness really added something to the already difficult-to-describe Ry4.

Vanilla Bean- I had a hard time with this juice, I couldn't hardly taste it when mixed with something else or alone. I set it down, opting for other juices for a few weeks but when I came back to with with a VV mod and good atomizer it was pretty dang good. Very smooth, authentic vanilla bean taste. If you find this a little light for your taste, see how it is after a week or two!

Malty- Describing malty is a challenge, but I've read other descriptions comparing it to spun-sugar at the faire. I really couldn't put it in better words, it is a very very thick, clear light yellowish liquid that puts out more vapor than any other juice I have tried. It is a neutral sweet to me, kind of like how I would imagine a cotton-candy factory would smell without all the flavorings. Malty seems to mix well with most flavors to either mellow them out or add some sweetness and/or vapor production.

I'm not going to even try to describe eJokers or Ry4 other than noting that Ry4 tastes alot like eJoker's without the menthol icyness or cinnamon warmth to me. Very unique tasting liquid that has a ton of substance, and is extremely satisfying.

I was sitting here vaping all these flavors at 18mg as I was typing to try and describe it as best as I could...Once I wake up from this nic coma then I will post some personal descriptions of a few more (Dulce de Leche, and some others that are slipping my mind right now). Sorry for the novel that takes up half the page!
    Last edited by TexasTucker; 08-22-2011 at 09:57 PM.
    fugazig, cherewine, Rar and 2 others like this.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast