Taste is everything~Descriptions of our flavors by YOU!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree200Likes

Thread: Taste is everything~Descriptions of our flavors by YOU!!

Moved On

Wow...Nice post Texas~

What can I say, I enjoy it!

I've still got a few proprietary blends from other vendors, but if the choice is between Don's juice or another vendor I'm going to stick with Don's. I've tried a few blueberry, cola, and coffee juices from other vendors but was disappointed...I'm glad I re-ordered them from Don because they just taste so much more authentic.

Now to work up the courage to order Root Beer...the few I have tried scarred me pretty bad lol
    whiskey and Karen171 like this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by TexasTucker View Post
    What can I say, I enjoy it!

I've still got a few proprietary blends from other vendors, but if the choice is between Don's juice or another vendor I'm going to stick with Don's. I've tried a few blueberry, cola, and coffee juices from other vendors but was disappointed...I'm glad I re-ordered them from Don because they just taste so much more authentic.

Now to work up the courage to order Root Beer...the few I have tried scarred me pretty bad lol
    Hey Texas. I think you'll find that just like Don's other flavors, Root Beer tastes like Root Beer. The most impressive thing about BWB is that what's inside tastes like what's on the label.
    whiskey likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran ClutchMan's Avatar

Honey Flue Nut - Wow I just got this today and it's great right out of the mailbox. I can tell this may be one of my favorites with a bit of steeping time. I took the cap off and took a wiff and it smells like natural pure honey. I put a couple of drops in a fresh atty and it's really good! Another winner, Don!
    whiskey, fugazig and 1vapeatatime like this.

Signum, Cronus, ProVari V2, MVP 2 & Russians, Kayfuns and Patriots, oh my

Karto Tank Kween Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Espresso. My must have vape. One can actually taste the Italian roasted beans and the deep, rich, and flavorful taste of a freshly brewed cup of espresso, with the slightest amount of sweetness. It's not a wimpy vape!

You know the days when everything you vape is just blah? Bad taste buds days? BWB Espresso is the one juice that gets me thru the nite. (morning, too.)
    whiskey, fugazig, caspr and 1 others like this.

Go for the Gold...

I came for the vape. I stayed for the giggles.

Our vape is at stake. PLEASE JOIN CASAA? www.casaa.org

Full Member ECF Veteran

Casablanca- my favorite vape, rich Turkish tobacco with the perfect cocoa undertone, wonderful vape
    Malty- cotton candy, nice and light but oh so good
    Malty Toffee- just like Malty but with a hint of liquer-ish toffee
    Applewood- great mellow tobacco with the freshest red apple around
    Dulce de Leche- sweet creamy goodness
    Pear- just great, fresh, ripe peary goodness
    Maple tobacco- like a fine cigar or pipe tobacco with the right touch of maple
    Vanilla Bean- one of my new faves, think all natural classy vanilla taste
    RY4- only RY4 i have liked, great smooth tobacco base with hints of caramel and vanilla
    Ejoker's- RY4 with some great minty tones and a little warmth from the cinnamon finish

As you can see, I've tried a bunch. Still have a bunch more to try, but unlike other vendors, I can say all of the Backwoods juices I have tried are great and taste just like described on the website.
    whiskey, fugazig, Lethalp and 1 others like this.

Moved On

Thanks Wildbill, Great desciptions

I just quit smoking recently, so my taste buds are still screwed up, so take this with a grain of salt. I tried the following on an eGo 1000maH batt with a tank type A, and a 2.8ohm 510 atty:

Waffle - I've only tried this on the atty, but for me, the flavor starts out with a strong butter note, which turns into a lovely maple syrup flavor, with the waffle showing up on the exhale. I LOVE vaping this with coffee in the morning!

Virginia - nice, clean tobacco flavor with a nice TH on the atty, smooth, mellow tobacco flavor with a small TH in the tank. I've started vaping this after meals, since it's so clean.

Backo - bold and assertive tobacco flavor with a strong TH on the atty, smooth tobacco flavor with a mellow TH in the tank. Reminds me of an American Spirit Blue cigarette, which used to be my favorite smoke. This is now my main vape during the day.

Pear - It tastes like fresh pear. 'nuff said. The tank mellows the flavor down a bit, but otherwise it's good in both atty and tank.

I've got Applewood and Melonbacco, but I'm going to let them steep another week before trying them again. I'm having a hard time picking out the different flavors in those right now. Probably just my taste buds...

/Can't wait for my Malty, Casablanca, Nutty, and Honey Flue Nut to show up!
    Last edited by GhostPirateLeChuck; 08-25-2011 at 08:25 AM. Reason: Typos...ugh.
    whiskey, fugazig and Karen171 like this.

Moved On

Nice Ghost Thanks~

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Vanilla Bean=Briar's Vanillabean ice cream without the calories
    nu2this likes this.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast