POST HERE>> all website questions - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: POST HERE>> all website questions

Why did virginia, ry4 and ejoker disappear? Will they come back?!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

They are out, for now juices that are out of stock won't be listed. This may change as they update their website. Right, Whiskey?
    One day at a time...​Just for today!

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Wharf Rat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dkrom68 View Post
    Ok easy fix Sara, now the site will only show in stock items, if not in stock it wont be listed
    It's late, I'm tired and haven't read everything (4 straight days of work ) and this might have been brought up.

I like showing stock amount, or just in stock, on the product page, but I'd like to see the items on the product page with out of stock. Especially important for newer or first time visitors to your site, so they know you make it.
    SaraBee likes this.

Moved On

Quote Originally Posted by wingscup View Post
    They are out, for now juices that are out of stock won't be listed. This may change as they update their website. Right, Whiskey?
    Correct Wings..if they are not on there, they are out of stock...simple right???LOL

Moved On

Quote Originally Posted by Bowtie View Post
    Wait.....Those "notify me" tabs actual worked for some? Ive used it many times and never once was notified. huh
    They won't work either, if they are out of stock....

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Dkrom68's Avatar

I will make the notify buttons available but for the RY4 and Ejoker it will not. When it is there and everyone is notified everyone hits the site at once and crashes it plus with it being random which ive done the last few times it has remained on the site for more than half a hour and alot of people were able to get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by whiskey View Post
    They will I am pretty sure, But its still up in the air, if they will be for the RY4 & Ejoker until Don states otherwise~
    olwildbill likes this.

Gratefulvaper.Com Get your I06 and 306 Sleeves

Make sure your spam isnt picking up the emails, 9 out of 10 times this is what happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowtie View Post
    Wait.....Those "notify me" tabs actual worked for some? Ive used it many times and never once was notified. huh
    whiskey likes this.

This is last time Im saying this or answering PM's, Emails or anything to do with RY4 or Ejokers.

RY4 and Ejoker are not dicontinued, The flavoring is a pain in the A** to get and I am only offering it when I have it. I cant help the situation as I have no control over it other than ordering it and them making it available in the amount they send me. There will be no Notify for either one and it is a first come first serve basis as long as Im limited on it. If it becomes more available Ill set the notify back up.

Im sorry if this sounds harsh but my mailbox and pm's are so cluttered with this subject. If I could have it in stock and not out all the time dont you think I would. This makes so much more work for me I am very close to totally discontinuing it cause the bad is certainly outweighing the good.
    Last edited by Dkrom68; 01-13-2012 at 01:30 PM.

Moved On

Thread is now sticky'd
    vapspaz likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Damn... I feel for ya Don. Sorry folks are doing that to ya. I hate that it's become so frustrating for ya.

But!!!!! .................

In my normal smartazz way I'll try to bring a smile to your face.

From this day forward I nominate Whiskey to be the one that copies and paste your message above on a daily basis onto the main ordering thread and any other thread where folks type the letters RY4 or Ejoker!

There! Problem solved! heehee Glad I could help out buddy! Whiskey's got your back.

Hey Whiskey! GET TO WORK!
    whiskey and olwildbill like this.

Smoke free since Oct 8, 2010 thanks to ....

GP Paps v2.5 SS - Kayfun Lite plus - Provari Mini V2 - (2) MMVapors Mini DiD D14 - MMVapors DiD D20

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast