charger issues, looking for a replacement

Thread: charger issues, looking for a replacement

Full Member Verified Member

Default charger issues, looking for a replacement

I picked up a nitecore i4 and had issues with the first one, replaced it and the second one has some issues. I know that a few other vapers that are local that have the same charger and have had no issues. After getting two duds I am looking at other brands. I have read some reviews for a few other brands. I think I am going to spring for a Efest luc v4 however I was looking for other peoples experience as I have grown a little frustrated.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I am a "former I4 user" myself.....I wanted to upgrade to something a little nicer, so I sprung for an Xtar VP1. I was going to get the Efest LUC but I saw that the VP1 got great reviews so that's what I went with....

Well I must say, it's a fantastic charger! It is only 2 bays, but I like how you can monitor the voltage as it charges. And, you can adjust the amount of current going to each battery as it charges which is awesome.....I've only had it for a few days, but I am really digging the VP1!
    -JP-
    "Vaping will save me money........Right?"

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I currently use a nitcore i2 with no issues. If I were going to upgrade I'd be looking at either Pila or Xtar. That said, my fiance and I both have and use the nitcore i2's everyday.
    A wise man once said...nothing, he listened.