Help with Pila Charger, discouraged with customer service from ProVape - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Help with Pila Charger, discouraged with customer service from ProVape

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Baditude View Post
    I wonder how much help Innokin, Smoktech, Segelei, et al would provide when a customer needs a replacement cord for a charger?
    tell me about it. i find that focused and/or niche' markets tend to lack tremendously in the customer service department. for example: i've known of people who rave about the customer service of certain RC related companies because they honor their replacement warranties in under 6 months from the time they receive the broken goods. meanwhile, they're pumping out thousands upon thousands of their newest, latest and greatest version of the same product every week as fast as they can to get a quick turnover while the market is still hot.

it's not like these actions are even remotely hidden, either. plain as day. and people are w̶i̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ eager to buy the first BS explanation they're fed to justify it.

since we're "addicts", we may not be so eager.

His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson.

Super Member Verified Member wheelie's Avatar

they did point you in the right direction. Told you to go to Radio Shack. Take the cord and charger and they could match the power cord to the unit. LOL
    Baditude and 23skidoo like this.
    In a past life I must have been a crow, because now as a vapor if it is shiny I got to have it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12