KR808-D1 batteries (vapor king)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: KR808-D1 batteries (vapor king)

Default KR808-D1 batteries (vapor king)

I'm having problems with 2 of my VK batteries, the same issue plagues both. Both are clean as a whistle, I've scraped them out with a thumbtack and even applied some rubbing alcohol on a q-tip to clean the threads and the inside of the battery. The problem is they don't seem to be making contact with either my chargers or my cartomizers. If I pull on just the batteries, they light up just fine, but as I said I get no vapor out of them, and I can't seem to charge them any further. Anyone have a possible solution or am I just SOL?

Nobody has any solutions?

I don't have any solutions, but I've also had the same problem. I sent 2 back over a week ago, but I haven't heard a thing from them since. They were only a couple of weeks old.

Cindy T

Senior Member ECF Veteran

i have the exact same problem.
    i have batteries, that simply don't work.
    i only have ONE battery that works at this moment in time.
    kind of hard to be a dedicated e smoker, if i don't have the parts.

Quote Originally Posted by mlady View Post
    i have the exact same problem.
    i have batteries, that simply don't work.
    i only have ONE battery that works at this moment in time.
    kind of hard to be a dedicated e smoker, if i don't have the parts.
    I'm in the same position. I've ordered a couple more, but I don't want to keep buying new batteries twice a month.

My manual is better, but still acts up sometimes.

Cindy T

Full Member ECF Veteran

Are the batteries not taking a charge? Are they blinking when you screw them into the charger?? I had an issues with my batts, one would charge after I messed around with it for about 15 minutes, and the other batt would not do anything.

What I eneded up doing is taking the screw out of the USB part only, very gently screwing the batt back in and trying to charge that way, it worked perfectly, I then just screweed teh cover back on that I had removed. There were a few times that I had to repeat this process but it worked.

Digital Gypsy Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

You might try running a piece of fine sand paper or an emery board lightly over the thread sides and top. They did have some problems with burring at one time and the batteries weren't making proper connection. If that doesn't work I'd contact them for return and ask them to test anything they send out as replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by KILLERkpd View Post
    Are the batteries not taking a charge? Are they blinking when you screw them into the charger?? I had an issues with my batts, one would charge after I messed around with it for about 15 minutes, and the other batt would not do anything.

What I eneded up doing is taking the screw out of the USB part only, very gently screwing the batt back in and trying to charge that way, it worked perfectly, I then just screweed teh cover back on that I had removed. There were a few times that I had to repeat this process but it worked.
    I have one that is just dead, no blinking, no nothing and one that will work for a drag or 2 if I tap it on the counter or get something sharp and lift from the little hole where the cartomizer connects. This one is clearly not getting a good connection.I've already sent one back, this is the replacement. It worked great for a few days before it starting acting up. The 2 I sent back to VK are apparently not going to be replaced.Cindy T

Senior Member ECF Veteran

try pulling up on the center post in the battery, sometimes that can get pushed down so it won't make connection, have to do that on one of my batts every couple days.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by KILLERkpd View Post

thanks for this, my (only) battery was acting funny and only charging for a few seconds before showing as charged....this seems to have fixed the problem

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast