510 charger yellow light

Thread: 510 charger yellow light

Default 510 charger yellow light

The joye 510 charger shows red when charging and green when charged. I'm getting yellow, which I will assume means battery malfunction?

My 0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

If it is Yellow all the time I would contact whoever you bought it from and see if you can return it. Sounds like something kacked.

It acts normal with most of my batts. Just one batt, it starts red then goes yellow instead of green.

So far the batt is still working, though, so.... yeah......

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Had mine show some yellow when charging, but always changed to green when done. Think happens when it is just about done charging. Think the system is doing a check to see if it is done yet with yellow meaning "just about done" voltage wise.

Quote Originally Posted by OldDragon View Post
    Had mine show some yellow when charging, but always changed to green when done. Think happens when it is just about done charging. Think the system is doing a check to see if it is done yet with yellow meaning "just about done" voltage wise.
    Hmm, mine never shows yellow. When it's near being done, the color begins alternating between red and green about every half second.