HELP! My ego-T Battery Stopped Working!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HELP! My ego-T Battery Stopped Working!!!

Default HELP! My ego-T Battery Stopped Working!!!

Hello Everyone,

I bought my ego-T about 2 weeks ago and I absolutely love it. That was until today. I was just sitting there vaping, and when I went to take another drag, no vapor came out. I looked at the led on the battery and it was flashing (about 10-15 times). After it stopped flashing, it wouldn't turn on any more. So I thought the battery might have been dead, so I went to recharge it, but the charger lights up "green" and is reading it as fully charged.

So I tried to vape it again, and nothing. It doesn't light up, charge, or vape any more. I'm a casual smoker, so I don't vape all day. Probably 1-4 times a day and I take really good care of it, so what could possibly be the problem??

Thanks for your help everyone.

My guess would be the battery up and croaked.
    I always -always have more spares than I need, just for occasions like this for one. I'd put a meter on it and test it. Which is another item I would never be without. A simple $6 ebay multimeter answers a multitude of questions when that need arises.

Good luck.

WWW.NOTCIGS.COM You're a Pro - so vape like one with a BuzzPro.

Don't giveup! Check it with a meter to be sure. If you don't have one, stop by your auto parts store or full service filling station or even a Radio Shack and have them test it.

PV Master & Musician ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Try pressing the button 5 times, then put it on the charger.

If its what i think , you might want to try this first before you scrap it....
    This is the advice i got when i was having that problem with a riva 901

What tends to happen is the center pin on the battery gets depressed too far, especially if using cartos or if an atty is screwed on too tight. The battery is probably fine, just that center pin needs pulling up, it looks a little like a screw head, you should be able to get a pin UNDER the head and pull it up, corner by corner. This should bring it closer to the charger center pin. This solves virtually all battery problems.

hope it works for ya

Thanks all for the help. Turns out the battery went into a recovery like mode, so I had to leave it charging for 8 straight hours in order for it to trigger back to operate fully. Who woulda thunk.

STRANGE ????????????????
    I went into recovery mode last night and slept for 9 hours before i could recharge myself

i just hadda 12 hour recover mode. yaaaawwwwwwwwnnnn

Quote Originally Posted by ymgie View Post
    STRANGE ????????????????
    I went into recovery mode last night and slept for 9 hours before i could recharge myself
    Well yeah, I found it strange because the batteries were already fully charged and this happened out of nowhere. I barely vape, so it was definitely not because the battery was dead. Damn recovery modes!

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by iwontgiveup View Post
    Well yeah, I found it strange because the batteries were already fully charged and this happened out of nowhere. I barely vape, so it was definitely not because the battery was dead. Damn recovery modes!
    Sounds like you got stuck in "OFF" mode. It happens when you click it repeatedly. putting it on the charger resets the safety switch. The click feature is new, but you might have a bad board in this one-if it does this again the circuit board might be the problem

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast